Kukke Subramanya Temple Online Booking 2023: Every year, Millions of pilgrims gather at the Kukke Subramanya Temple, Karnataka, to take blessings. They take blessings from significant and holy worship of Lord Karthikeya. A huge no. of devotees come together for Sarpa Samskara Pooja, an important act of pleasing the Nagas Devata. The Pooja helps in easing the harmful effects of killing or tampering a snake in a devotee’s life. The devotees must visit and perform the rightful rituals at the temple. This further results in removing the Sarpa Dosha from one horoscope.
Kukke Subramanya Temple Online Booking 2023 will be done through their official portal i.e. eseva.kukke.org. We have provided the step by step process for Kukke Subramanya Temple Sarpa Samskara Pooja in the below post. Those devotees who desire to visit the Kukke Subramanya need to book the tickets first for doing pooja or darshan every year. It can be done through the official website of the temple. The booking is done online in advance to avoid too much crowd in a temple. We have mentioned the complete information regarding Kukke Subramanya Temple in the article below.
Kukke Subramanya Temple Online Booking 2023 Overview
|Kukke Subramanya Online Booking 2023
|Online booking for pooja and worship
|Mode of Booking
|Transfer from Train Stations/ Airport/ Bus Stands Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner/ Accommodation in premium hotels/ AC Vehicle for transfer/ Local Sight Seeing
|Material required for Pujan
|Banana, Mishri, Honey, Gangajal, Ghee, Raisins, Honey, Water, Milk and Curd
Sarpa Samskara Pooja
Benefits of Sarpa Samskara Pooja:
- Those devotees who are living with the sin of killing a snake may have misfortunes in their life. There are many problems in career, marriage life and childbearing.
- By performing the Sarpa Samskara Pooja, couples with fertility problems will be helped and childbearing issues also get solved.
- It helps in getting rid of dreadful diseases such as skin diseases.
- All men and women having marriage delays problems will be benefited by performing the Pooja.
- After performing the Pooja, lack of career opportunities and financial problems are removed from the individual’s life.
- It also helps in getting rid of the Sarpa Dosha from one’s horoscope.
Kukke Subramanya Temple Pooja Material Required
Here is the list of materials required for Kukke Subramanya Pooja:
- Mishri (sugar crystals)
Kukke Subramanya Temple Online Booking Process
Sarpa samskara is a great devotional activity which is performed across India. This activity is done only in a few temples. Among them, Kukke Shree Subramanya Devasthanam is the one and most popular for this activity. The complete procedure to book tickets for this Sarpa Samsara Seva is given in the steps below:
- Open the official website of the temple to book the ticket
- From the calendar given there, you can select the date you want to perform Samsara Seva.
- Enter the name of devotee, address, city, pincode, state.
- Enter your email id, communication number.
- Choose the ID proof and enter the ID proof number.
- Enter the captcha code given there in the form.
- Click on the make payment option to complete the applying procedure.
Kukke Subramanya Temple Online Booking Cancellation
In order to cancel Kukke Subramanya online booking, individuals are required to visit the official website of the temple i.e. temples.karnataka.gov.in. After that, click on the option cancel booking which will be given on the home page. Then, you need to fill in the details asked there such as devotee’s booking ticket no, phone number, etc. After the successful cancellation of the online booking you will get your money refund in your bank account as soon as possible. In order to perform pooja, pilgrims should book in advance through an online platform. The temple authorities will ask the devotees to pay Rs. 3301/- for the pooja. The Pooja will begin from 8:30 am to 12:00 pm on day one and 6:00 am to 8:00 am on the day two.
Kukke Subramanya Temple Timings
|Kukke Subramanya Temple Door Open, Govu Pooja
|5.30 AM to 6.00 AM
|6.30 AM to 10.00 AM
|Madhyanna (Afternoon) Pooja including Kalasha Pooja, Panchamrutha Abhisheka, Archana, Maha Mangalarathi, Mahanaivedhya
|10.00 AM to 12.15 PM
|Theertha Prasada Distribution
|12.30 PM to 1.30 PM
|Free Food Distribution- Anna Santharpane
|11.30 AM to 2.00 PM
|Hannukai Seva, Mangalarathi
|3.30 PM to 6.00 PM
|Nisha Pooja, Mahamangalarathi
|6.00 PM to 7.45 PM
|Distribution of Theertha Prasada, Closing of the main doors
|7.45 PM to 8.30 PM
|Night Meals- Anna Santharpane
|7.30 PM to 9.30 PM