TRUST 2023 (Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Examination) is regulated by the Directorate of Government Examination every year. A large number of students 0f Class IX apply for the exam and appears in the written test on the scheduled date and time. This talent search examination is conducted every year to encourage rural students.
The students presently pursuing IX standard during the academic year, whose parental annual income is not more than Rs. 12,000/- are eligible to take up this examination. 50 females and 50 males are selected from each district. Such students will get a scholarship of Rs. 1000/- per annum for a continuous period of four years. The main objective of the Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Examination (TRUST) 2023 is to identify talented and extraordinary students with high scholastic achievement in middle school and grant scholarships to them for higher studies.
TRUST 2023 Overview
|Name of the Exam||Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Examination|
|Conducting Board||Directorate of Government Examination, Tamil Nadu|
|Purpose of Exam||to identify and encourage the rural students and provide them economic assistance for higher education|
|Level of Exam||State-level|
|Scholarship amount||Rs. 1000/- per annum for four years|
TRUST 2023 Important Dates
|Application Form Starting||4th week of February 2023|
|TRUST February 2022 exam date||4th week of February 2023|
|Release of answer key for TRUST February 2023 exam||1st week of March 2023|
|Last date to submit the objection against the provisional answer key||1st week of March 2023|
|Release of result||To be Announced|
- Applicants should be studying in the IX standard during the academic year.
- The annual parental income of the candidates must not be over Rs.1 Lakh.
- The candidate must be studying in the rural schools of Tamil Nadu state.
- The candidate’s school should be government/ government-aided and should not be located in the municipalities and municipal corporations (except for Chennai and Puducherry).
- Students must be currently pursuing class 9 in recognized schools and obtained 50% of marks in class 8 annual examination.
- He/ she should be a native of Tamil Nadu state.
- Apart from the above-mentioned eligibility criteria, the candidates should possess original documents such as income and caste certificates in order to receive the benefits of the Scholarship scheme.
TRUST 2023 Application Form
Department of Government Examination will release the application on its official website i.e. dge.tn.gov.in. Interested candidates will have to download the same by visiting their official website. Apart from this, they are suggested to check the eligibility criteria for examination before filling out the application form. The application Form for TRUST needs to be duly filled and submitted on or before its last date. Applications after the last date will not be accepted by the authority of TRUST.
Application Fees: The examination fee is Rs. 7/- fees will be revised from time according to the government’s order. It can be paid only via cash.
Submission of application:
Applicants can collect the blank application form from the Chief Educational officer. The Head of the Institution will receive the form and issue the same to eligible applicants. The duly filled-in application along with the income certificate from Tehsildar needs to be signed by the respective Headmasters / Headmistress and forwarded to the Chief Educational officers.
TRUST 2023 Answer Key
Before the declaration of the final result, the conducting authority of TRUST Scholarship will issue the answer key of the examination.
- Participants will be able to download the final TRUST answer key 2023 from the website of DGE Tamil Nadu.
- The answer key will hold the correct option/ answers for each question. Candidates can evaluate their answers by matching their own responses with the provided ones in the official answer key.
- In case of any doubt or discrepancy in the answers, candidates will be eligible to raise an objection or challenge the answer key.
- The final result will be decided on the basis of the final answer key that is issued by the conducting authority.
Department of Government Examination will announce the result of the examination. The results of the examination are on the basis of the highest marks and are computerized. A merit list of 50 males and 50 females from each Revenue District will be prepared and the same will be forwarded to the Director of School Education, Chennai –6 as he is the one implementing the Scheme for awarding the amount of the Scholarship. The shortlisted students under the scheme if discontinued or detained / for their studies, will not be allowed to avail of the Scholarship amount.