TS PolyCET is a state-level exam that is regulated every year by SBTET- State Board of Technical Education & Training. Candidates who want to go for diploma courses in engineering and nonengineering programs can appear for this examination. Through the TS PolyCET entrance exam, candidates will get admission into various government and private polytechnic colleges of Telangana State. Consequently, candidates need to go through the eligibility requirements to apply online. With the help of this article, candidates can obtain all the mandatory information related to TS PolyCET 2023 for example important dates, exam pattern, exam syllabus, result, counseling 2023, etc.
TS PolyCET 2023 Important Dates
|Online application begins||1st week of May 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||4th week of May 2023|
|Last date of form submission with late fee of Rs. 100/-||4th week of May 2023|
|With late fee of Rs. 300/-||1st week of June 2023|
|Admit card release date||2nd week of June 2023|
|Exam date||3rd week of June 2023|
|Result declaration||1st week of July 2023|
|Counseling begins||July 2023|
- Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- He/she must have a domicile of the Telangana state.
- There is no age limit.
- The candidate must have scored 35% in class 10th from any recognized board.
- Candidates are required to clear mathematics, physics, and chemistry in their class 10th.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
TS PolyCET 2023 Application form
- Candidates can only fill the application form through online mode. Application forms will be available from the 1st week of May 2023.
- Candidates must submit the application form before the last date.
- The Application procedure will include various steps like exam registration, exam selection, uploading documents, application verification, and fee payment. For the registration process, candidates will have to provide their email ID & contact details in the application form.
- Therefore, Applicants must upload the necessary documents in a prescribed format.
- Candidates will be able to pay the application fee via online mode or in cash through Meeseva/TS Online. The application fee will not be refunded.
- Candidates are advised to take out a hard copy of the application form and keep it safe for future use.
|General category||INR 400/-|
|SC/ST category||INR 250/-|
- The examination will only be conducted in offline mode.
- 2 hours will be provided to complete the examination.
- The questions will be asked in Hindi and English language.
- Questions will be Multiple Choice Questions.
- The total no. of questions will be 120.
- The total marks will be 120.
- Negative marking is not applicable in this exam.
- Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
|Subjects||Total questions||Total marks|
Physics: A structure of the atom, chemical bonding, heat, Carbon and its compound, Classification of elements, Magnetic effects of electric current, Chemical equations and reactions, Acid, bases, and salts, Refractions of light and plane surface, curve surface, Human eyes and a colorful world, Electricity, Reflection of light.
Chemistry: The states of matter, Surface chemistry, Electrochemistry, Redox reactions, Polymers, Nuclear chemistry, Chemical, and ionic equilibrium, phase equilibrium, and solutions, Chemical thermodynamics, The basic concept of organic chemistry and stereochemistry, Chemical kinetics, Aromatic structure, Chemistry in everyday life, Environmental chemistry and urea, Malonic ester.
Mathematics: Real number, Number system, Polynomial, Algebra, Progressions, Quadratics equation, Linear equations, Geometry, coordinate geometry, Surface areas and volume, Trigonometry, Mensuration, Probability, Statics, Mathematical modeling.
TS PolyCET 2023 FAQs
Question: Where can candidates register for TS PolyCET?
Ans. Candidates are required to register through online mode.
Question: When will the TS PolyCET Registration start?
Ans. The online registration will begin from the 1st week of May 2023.
Question: Who is the conducting authority of TS PolyCET?
Ans. It will be conducted by SBTET- State Board of Technical Education & Training.
Question: What is the mode of TS PolyCET result declaration?
Ans. The result will be announced on the official website of TS PolyCET.
Question: What is the TS PolyCET Application fee?
Ans. The application fee for the general and OBC category is INR 400/- and for SC/ST/PH candidates it is INR 250/-
Question: In which mode, the application fee can be paid?
Ans. The application fee can be paid through online mode or in cash through Meeseva/TS Online.
Question: What is the official website of SBTET?
Ans. The official website of SBTET is www.sbtet.telangana.gov.in.