TS TET 2024: Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) is an gateway exam to recruit teachers in government/ private schools in the state of Telangana. It is a state-level entrance exam through which candidates are selected to become a teacher of Primary Level to upper primary Level classes in the private/ govt schools of Telangana state. Interested candidates will be able to fill up their application form through the official website of exam conducting authority i.e. Department of School Education, Government of Telangana.
Telangana TET 2024 will be held for two different categories of candidates. The first part is for those who are applying for the class 1 to 5 teaching and other part for those who are applying for 6 to 8 classes. All the candidates should fill up their application forms correctly otherwise it could lead to dismissal of their application form. The official notification for the same will be released soon through online mode. Consequently, aspirants should stay updated with the official website of TS TET for all the necessary exam related information.
TS TET 2024 Highlights
|Name of Exam||TS TET (Telangana State Teachers Eligibility Test) 2024|
|Conducting Department||Department of School Education, Telangana Government|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Application Fees||INR 300|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Number of Papers||2|
|Purpose of Exam||Recruiting eligible candidates for teaching posts at schools under the state of Telangana government|
TS TET 2024 Important Dates
|Release of Official Notification||Last week of March 2024|
|Starting Date of Online Application Form||Last week of March 2024|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||Second week of April 2024|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee||Second week of April 2024|
|Issue Date of Admit Card||First week of June 2024|
|TSTET 2024 Exam Date||Second week of June 2024|
|Provisional Answer Key Release||Third week of June 15 2024|
|Final Answer Key Release||Last week of June 2024|
|Results||First week of July 2024|
For Primary (Class I to V):
- The entrants must have passed 10+2 from a recognized university.
- Applicants of General Category must have attained a minimum 50% and SC/ST candidates must have attained a minimum of 40% in Two-year in Elementary Education/ 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)/ 2 year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
- Senior Secondary examination with minimum marks of 45% (40% for SC/ ST/ OBC) or 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education/ four-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (Belted.)/ 2-year credentials in Education (Special Education).
For Upper Primary (Class VI to VIII):
- Candidates holding a Graduation degree along with a B.Ed. Degree are eligible.
- Candidates who have passed graduation with a minimum of 50% marks can apply.
- The age of the candidate should lie in between 18 to 35 years.
TS TET 2024 Application Form
- Open the official website of TSTET organizing department.
- On the homepage of TSTET’s website, click on the link “Apply online”.
- First of all, make the payment of TSTET registration fees through any online payment gateway.
- Fill in the particulars like mobile number, name, date of birth, etc. of the participant.
- Keep the transaction ID secure, it will be sent after completion of the application fee payment.
- Applicant will also receive a provisional registration number and password on his/ her registered email ID. Upon successful registration, log in using the registration number and password received and fill out the remaining application.
- Give out the personal details, contact details, and educational qualifications of the participant.
- Now, choose the option for Paper-I or Paper-II or both as per your preference.
- Upload the scanned copies of the passport size photograph, signature, and the required documents of the candidate.
- Submit the application form and preserve a printout of the duly filled application and their ID number for future references.
The application fee for the TS TET 2024 is Rs. 300/- for the candidate of each category. The candidates need to pay the application fees via available online payment gateway such as Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- There are three papers for TS TET-Paper-I and Paper-II and Paper-III.
- Paper-I will be necessary for teaching at the Primary level (I-V).
- Paper-II is mandatory for teaching at a higher Primary level (VI-VIII).
- Paper-III will be for those candidates who have an interest in teaching I-VIII normal.
- The question paper will have a weightage of 1 hundred fifty marks.
- Total no. of queries would be 150.
- The duration of the examination is 1 and a half hour.
- The question paper consists of queries regarding Language-1, language-2, arithmetic, pedagogy and collectively the environmental studies.
- Each section holds 30 marks.
- To qualify the test applicants necessarily need to attain 60% marks.
|Child development and pedagogy||30||30|
|Child development and pedagogy||30||30|
|Social studies (for social studies teacher)||30||30|
|Mathematics and science||30||30|
The results for TS TET 2024 will be declared soon after the exam is completed. The outcome will be declared on the official website of the Department of School Education, Government of Telangana. To check and download the result candidates will have to visit the official portal of the department and provide their registration no and password. After that, the outcome of TSTET 2024 Exam will be displayed on the screen. Candidates must preserve a copy of the result for future references.