Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSWREIS) Hyderabad is responsible for publishing the official notification for Telangana Social Welfare Residential Junior College Common Entrance Test (TSWRJC CET 2023) and inviting online applications for admission into Intermediate First Year in General and Vocational Junior Colleges for the academic session 2023. The online application form will tentatively be released in the month of February 2023.
TSWRJC is a state-level examination through which interested candidates can get admission to the junior colleges of Telangana state. Interested aspirants should check their eligibility as required for appearing in TSWEJC CET 2023.
Here in this post, we have stated each and every detail of TSWEJC CET 2023 such as its schedule, application process, eligibility requirements, test pattern, admission procedure, etc. Scroll down the full article to know more about it.
TSWRJC CET 2023 Highlights
|Name of the Examination
|Telangana Social Welfare Residential Junior College Common Entrance Test
|Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSWRIES)
|Level of Examination
|State Level Examination
|To offer admission to the eligible candidates in the intermediate first year in General and Vocational Junior Colleges
|Mode of Examination
|Offline mode (pen and paper mode)
TSWRJC CET 2023 Important Schedule
|The online application process begins from
|Last date to apply
|Last date of application payment
|Admit card release date
Educational Qualifications: Those students, who have cleared SSC examination or appeared in the examination from ICSE/CBSE on a regular basis, are eligible to apply.
Family Income: The annual income of the student’s parents should not be more than Rs.2,00,000/- per annum (for urban students) and Rs.1,50,000/- (for rural students). They must also submit a certificate issued by MRO at the time of admission.
Age Limit: The age of the students should be less than or equal to 17 years as of 31st August 2023. For SC and SC converted Christian relaxation of age for 2 years will be provided by the authorities.
The students should present all the certificates/documents in original form at the time of admission, then only the admission of the student will be confirmed.
|Reservation (in %)
|SC Converted Christian
- 3% of overall seats are reserved for the Physically Handicapped (Orthopedically Handicapped, Hearing impaired and Visually handicapped, Loco-motor disabled) candidates belonging to any caste.
- Those candidates who are more than 50% Handicapped can not apply for this entrance test.
- 3% of the overall is reserved for orphan applicants.
TSWRJC CET 2023 Application Process
- The applicant can easily submit his/ her application via online mode only by visiting the website www.tswreis.in or www.tsswreisjc.cgg.gov.in
- The Candidate needs to pay Rs.100/- as the registration fee irrespective of caste. This payment can be done through credit card / Debit card / NET banking.
- Before applying online, the candidates have to read the information/brochure already mentioned on the authorized website www.tswreis.in or www.tsswreisjc.cgg.gov.in
- Apart from providing details in the application form, candidates also need to upload the photo and signature within 100 kb size only.
- While applying online, the students also have to opt for the colleges/ institutions of their preferences. The candidates shall be considered for admission into the colleges as per their provided college/ institution, the availability of seats, and the merit of the candidate.
The applicants must check the exam pattern for the exam in order to prepare for the examination which is listed below:
- Examination Mode: Offline mode (OMR Based- Pen and Paper test)
- Type of Questions: MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Total Number of Questions: 150 Questions
- Examination Duration: 3 Hours (180 Minutes)
- Marking Scheme: Each question will be allotted +1 mark and -1/4 marks will be canceled for every wrong answer.
Subject-wise allocation of marks is mentioned in the table here:
|English (Grammar & Comprehension)
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs
TSWRJC CET 2023 Result
The result will be announced soon after the commencement of the exam on the official website. The officials of TSWRJC CET will release the merit list and individual scorecard for the candidates through online mode. Those candidates who took the examination will be eligible to view Answer Key after the publication of the result. Candidates just need to enter their registered ID and password to obtain the Result. Furthermore, candidates are advised to get multiple print copies of their Results for future use. After the announcement of the result, nominated contenders will have to visit the allotted college/ institute in order to confirm their seats for admission. For this, they have to carry certain documents as provided below:
- 10th standard marks sheet
- ID proof for instance PAN card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, etc
- TSWRJC admit card
- TSWRJC scorecard
- Category Certificate
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Candidate’s recent passport-sized photograph