Uni GAUGE E 2023: Under–Graduate Engineering Entrance Exam (Uni GAUGE E) is an entrance test that is conducted for aspirants seeking admission to BE/BTech programs. The exam is organized by ERA Foundation. The candidates will get admission to Uni-GAUGE’s participating universities/institutions. Candidates who are willing to take admission in BE/BTech degree courses through Uni-GAUGE will have to apply online on the official website.
Uni GAUGE E 2023 Highlights
|Name of the Exam||Uni GAUGE (Under Graduate Engineering Entrance Exam)|
|Conducting Body||ERAF- Educational Rating and Assessment Foundations|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Frequency of Exam||Once a year|
|Exam Purpose||Admissions to architecture and engineering courses in Karnataka (more than 20 educational institutes)|
|No. of Test Cities||140 cities in India|
Uni GAUGE E 2023 Important Dates
|Online registration begins from||2nd week of March 2023|
|Online registration closes on||2nd week of April 2023|
|Admit card availability||To be notified|
|Written exam on||To be notified|
|Provisional Answer key release date||To be notified|
|Final answer key release date||To be notified|
|Result announcement||To be notified|
- The age of the candidate must be at least 17 years as of December 31, 2023.
- Candidates must have cleared class 12th or equivalent from any recognized board.
- They must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English as mandatory subjects or any other technical course as one of the optional subjects.
- Aspirants who wish to apply for B.Tech in Biotechnology must have Mathematics, Physics, Biology, and English as the compulsory subjects and any technical course as an optional subject.
- Candidates who are giving 12th board exams are also eligible to apply for the exam.
- Minimum Qualifying Marks- 45% for the general category and 40% for SC/ST/OBC.
Uni GAUGE E 2023 Application Form
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form via the official website of the concerned authority i.e. www.unigauge.com.
- The application form for the same has already been released and the last date is extended till 15th July 2023.
- While registering, candidates have to apply as per the eligibility requirements.
- Students have to enter their educational details, personal details, address, etc. in the registration form.
- Make sure to fill in all the mandatory fields and don’t leave any fields blank.
- Candidates have to select the exam city where they would like to appear for the exam.
- On the other hand, upload all your essential documents that include passport size photographs, relevant mark sheets, DOB certificates, category certificates, etc.
- The last step is paying the application fee which is very important. Without this step, the application form will remain incomplete. You will have to pay the application charges through credit card, debit card, and internet banking.
- Candidates are advised to review all the entered details in the application form before submitting it as the authority will not accept incorrect or incomplete application forms.
- At last, candidates must also take the printout of the duly filled application along with the fee receipt. It can be used during counseling.
|PCM candidates||Rs. 1600/-|
|PCMB candidates||Rs. 2100/-|
Candidates seeking to appear for Under Graduate Entrance Test 2023 will have to undergo biometric verification process. Through this process, individuals need to go through before and after the examination. The admission process for Uni GAUGE also involves biometric Verification. The biometric verification is conducted in order to ensure the fairness of merit students and remove false/ dishonest candidates. The Biometrics (Fingerprinting) is used at various stages and this will be held at the discretion of Uni-GAUGE. discrepancy of the verification is, unfortunately, the candidate will be disqualified and his/her admission process will be cancelled forthwith and hence, they will not be permitted to appear in admission or seat selection in UG. Furthermore, impersonator will be liable for criminal prosecution.
- Examination Mode: The examination mode will be online (Computer Based Test) by the authorities.
- Duration of Exam: The Uni- GAUGE exam’s duration is 3 hours.
- Type of Questions: There will be Multiple Choice Questions in Uni- GAUGE 2023.
- Medium of Exam: The only medium of exam will be English.
- Total Questions: There will be 60 questions from each topic in Uni- GAUGE entrance exam.
- Total Marks: The exam will consist of a total no. of 180 marks.
- Negative Marking- Not Applicable in this entrance exam.
- Andaman & Nicobar
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
Question: What is the official website to apply for Uni GAUGE E 2023?
Ans. The authorized web portal is www.unigauge.com.
Question: Who will conduct Uni- GAUGE E?
Ans. The entrance test will be organized by the Educational Rating and Assessment Foundations (ERAF).
Question: What is the mode of examination?
Ans. The mode is online. It will be conducted through Computer Based Test.