Uniraj Revaluation Form 2023: Rajasthan University has released the form for revaluation for all UG/PG courses. Although, the University has released the UG/PG examination result for private/regular/non-college. Now all the candidates can check the result easily by visiting the authorized website of the University of Rajasthan. Students can thoroughly check their results, however; if they are not satisfied with their results then they can apply for revaluation. Hence, the revaluation form will be made available only. Therefore, Rajasthan University also provides a facility to the students to evaluate or total their answer sheets. To clarify, students who are not satisfied with their marks in the exam can apply for revaluation of their answers.
So, all the students are instructed to fill and submit the revaluation form before the last date. It must also be noted that the students will also have to pay the requisite fee per subject along with the revaluation form.
Uniraj Revaluation Form 2023 Highlights
|Article type||Rajasthan University Revaluation Form 2023|
|Name of the university||University of Rajasthan|
|Name of courses||UG/PG courses|
|Date of exam||March/April|
|Revaluation form release date||Released|
|Result declaration||After one month of revaluation form|
|Location of the university||Jaipur|
|Status of result||Available soon|
Uniraj Revaluation Form 2023
Rajasthan University has already released revaluation forms for the students who want to apply for rechecking. However, after one month of the revaluation form, the university will release its result. All Private, Regular, Non-College, ex-students can apply for revaluation. However, as per the official notification candidates can fill the revaluation 15 days prior to the release of the mark sheet.
You can check the revaluation fees below:
|Regular Students||INR 350/-|
|Private students||INR 350/- + Processing fee- 80/-|
Rajasthan University has released the UG and PG results. Appeared students who are not satisfied with their results may apply the Revaluation form. Students can recheck their answer scripts in this process. Through rechecking, there are high chances that candidates can improve their scores. Candidates have to visit the official website to apply for Uniraj Revaluation Form 2023. However, it is mandatory to fill correct details in the revaluation form. After the process of revaluation is done, you will be able to see the results on uniraj’s website.
Uniraj Revaluation Application Process
- The process starts with accessing the official website of Rajasthan University- www.uniraj.ac.in.
- Once, you visit the website, click on the suitable link stating “UG/PG Online Revaluation Form 2023”
- Then a new web page will be opened.
- Meanwhile, enter your personal details same as you did in the application form.
- Submit your details correctly. At last, make sure to keep at least 2-3 copies of the revaluation form.
- Process of Submitting Revaluation Form
- All the candidates are instructed to submit the revaluation form along with its 2 copies, fee receipt, and the original mark sheets. However, the form must be submitted at the following centers:
- PG School of Manviki Peeth, Rajasthan University, Jaipur.
- Commerce College, Rajasthan University, Jaipur.
- PG School of Commerce, Rajasthan University, Jaipur.
- Rajasthan College, Rajasthan University, Jaipur.
- Maharaja College, Rajasthan University, Jaipur.
- Maharani College, Rajasthan University, Jaipur.
- Students Information Center, Sardar Patel Bhavan, Rajasthan University, Jaipur.
- PG School of Samajshastra, Rajasthan University, Jaipur.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What is the official website of Uniraj?
Ans. The official web portal is www.uniraj.ac.in.
Question: What is the revaluation fee for both Private and Regular Uniraj students?
Ans. Private and Regular students have to pay Rs. 350 and Rs. 430 respectively.
Question: Where can one fill the Revaluation form?
Ans. You can fill the form by accessing the official website of the University of Rajasthan.
Question: When did Rajasthan University conduct the UG/PG examination?
Ans. The examinations were conducted in the month of March – April.