JMI BA LLB 2023: Jamia Millia Islamia is going to release the BA LLB application form for session 2023. The admissions will be provided to the 5 years integrated BA LLB program through the entrance exam by Jamia Millia Islamia. Meanwhile, once the entrance test is conducted, the university will release the list of shortlisted candidates on its official website. It must be noted that the admission will be entrance-based only.
JMI BA LLB 2023 Overview
|Name of the exam||JMI BA LLB Entrance Exam 2023|
|Exam conducting body||Jamia Millia Islamia University|
|Official website of AMU BA LLB||www.jmi.ac.in|
|Entrance Examination mode||Offline (Pen and Paper Based)|
|Exam Type||University- level|
|JMI BA LLB total seats||120|
JMI BA LLB 2023 Important Dates
|Official Notification release||1st week of May 2023|
|Availability of online application form||2nd week of May 2023|
|Last date to apply online||2nd week of May 2023|
|Edit application form||3rd week of May 2023|
|Admit card||To be released|
|Exam date||3rd week of June 2023|
|Result||1st week of June 2023|
|Counseling||To be notified|
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must pass class 12th or an equivalent examination from a recognized board. In case they are appearing in the 12th examination, then they can apply too.
- Minimum Marks Required: Candidate must score at least 60% marks in class 12th.
- Age Limit: The age limit for the candidate is 20 years. However, OBC/ST/SC category candidates can apply up to the age of 22.
JMI BA LLB 2023 Application Form
The entire application process will be completed through online mode. Follow the complete steps to check the application process below:
- The application form is available on the official website of Jamia Millia Islamia University.
- Meanwhile, candidates will have to register themselves by providing their personal and academic details such as name, father’s name, contact details, email id, etc. You also need to complete some other steps like uploading documents, and fee payment.
- Apart from this, it is very important to upload documents as prescribed otherwise the form will not be accepted.
|Signature||100 KB in JPG/JPEG format|
- While candidates will also have to provide their email ID & phone number in the application form.
- And before the candidates take the printout of the application form, they need to pay the application fee via available payments mode in the application form.
- Candidates will receive all the important information related to the application form on their registered ID & phone number, therefore make sure to provide the active no.
- Lastly, candidates should not forget to take the printout of the duly filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
|For all the candidates||Rs. 700/-|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (Pen and paper mode)|
|No. of questions||150|
|Duration of Exam||120 minutes (2 hours)|
|No. of sections in the paper||5|
|Types of questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Marking scheme||1 mark for every right answer|
|Negative marking||Yes (-0.25 marks)|
|Subjects||No. of questions||Total marks|
|English language with Comprehension||30||30|
|Legal reasoning/Legal aptitude||40||40|
JMI BA LLB 2023 Result
- The authorities of JMI will announce BA LLB 2023 entrance exam result.
- However, candidates who have appeared in the entrance test will be notified through SMS or Email.
- You can view the result through the official website of JMI. Candidates can check the result through online mode.
- Students will have to enter their application number and password.
- The merit list of the candidates will be prepared and released by the authority of JMI.
- Meanwhile, the merit list will be prepared on the basis of the candidate’s marks in the entrance test and reservation.
- The result will contain the marks secured by the candidates, rank, qualification status (pass/fail), etc.
- Aspirants will get the details regarding the timing and venue for the counseling through the official portal of the university.
- Those candidates who are shortlisted for the counseling need to report at the specified venue carrying their original documents (along with the photocopies as well).
- Candidates will be granted the admission only after successful verification of the documents and the eligibility.
- Those candidates who are chosen for admissions need to complete the formalities like document submission, payment of tuition fee and more.
- In case, any candidate fail to attend the counseling or admission rounds, then his/ her candidature will be liable for cancellation.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: Where to register for JMI BA LLB?
Ans. Candidates can easily register online on the official website.
Question: When will the JMI BA LLB Registration start?
Ans. In the 2nd week of May 2023.
Question: What is the Application fee for JMI BA LLB Entrance Exam 2023?
Ans. All the candidates need to pay Rs. 700/- as the application fee.
Question: What will be the mode for JMI BA LLB entrance exam?
Ans. The mode of the JMI BA LLB entrance exam will be offline (Pen and Paper Based Test).