UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Examination is conducted for admission into B.Ed courses in various colleges of Uttar Pradesh. The application form is released in the 2nd week of February 2023. Interested candidates need to fill the application in online mode. Candidates will have to complete and submit the registration form before the specified due date. In order to submit the application form of UP B.Ed JEE 2023, the candidates are required to fill in personal, academic, and other details in the application form.
UP B.Ed JEE 2023 Important Dates
|Notification release date||2nd week of February 2023|
|Start of the registration process||2nd week of February 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||1st week of March 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form with late fees||4th week of March 2023|
|Admit card release date||2nd week of May 2023|
|UP B.Ed JEE exam||3rd week of May 2023|
|UP B.Ed JEE result||2nd week of June 2023|
- Candidates must hold a nationality of India and should meet the status of residents and fulfill the domicile criteria too.
- The minimum age limit to apply for UP B.Ed. JEE 2023 is 21 years, however, the authority has not set any upper age limit for the exam.
- Candidates should hold a Bachelor’s degree with minimum marks of 55 percent marks in aggregate from a recognized university of Uttar Pradesh State or Any Central University.
- Candidates who have chosen for a Bachelor of Technology or Engineering course, they need to obtain a minimum of 55 percent aggregate marks in mathematics, science, and other subjects.
- Those candidates who are applying on the basis of Master’s degree need minimum marks of 50 percent in aggregate to be eligible.
UP B.Ed JEE 2023 Application Form
The application form will be filled in online mode. Applicants are required to follow the steps given below in order to fill out the UP B.Ed JEE Application form 2023:
- Applicants have to visit the official website of UP B.Ed JEE.
- After visiting the site, they are required to fill in their personal and academic details in the application form. Along with that a passport size photograph of the candidate and signature should also be uploaded in the specified format.
- Next, they will have to upload the documents that are asked in the application form.
- After uploading the documents, candidates need to pay the application fee through online mode. They can pay the application fee through their credit card, debit card, net banking, E-challan, NEFT, or RTGS.
- Lastly, click on submit and take out a hard copy of the application form for further use.
|For the General/OBC category||Rs. 1500/-|
|For SC/ST/PH category||Rs. 750/-|
- All the questions will be of Objective type. All the questions in both the test papers will carry 2 marks for each correct answer.
- There will be negative marking. 1/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
For Paper 1
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
For Paper 2
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Aptitude Test||50||100|
|Subject Specialization (arts, commerce, science, and agriculture)||50||100|
UP B.Ed JEE 2023 Cut off
Cut off are the minimum marks which is set by the authority required to qualify for the exam. The cut-off is released after the declaration of results. There are several other factors along with the marks obtained in the exam as well that are likely to affect UP B.Ed JEE Cutoff. Here, some factors have been listed that are expected to have an effect on the cutoff of the year 2023. Check Here: UP B.Ed JEE Cut off: Counselling Schedule, Merit List, Seat Allotment
- Total number of seats
- A total number of students appearing for the exam. It is directly related to the cut-off
- Level of difficulty in the examination
- Previous years cut-off – This helps a lot to the students for examining the current year’s cut-off.
- Previous year admission trends – This is used for predictive analysis.
- Candidate’s average performance in the examination
- Average and lowest marks scored in the examination
UP B.Ed JEE 2023 FAQs
Question: When will the online registration process for UP B.Ed 2023 begin?
Ans. The online application process has started on the 2nd week of February 2023.
Question: Is there any negative marking in the UP B.Ed exam?
Ans. Yes, there will be negative marking.
Question: What is the application fee for ST/SC category applicants?
Ans. The application fee will be INR 750 for SC/ST candidates of UP state.
Question: What is the application mode of UP B.Ed 2023?
Ans. The application mode will be online.