UP ITI 2023: The whole admission process of Uttar Pradesh ITI is managed or organized by Vyavasayik Pariksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh (VPPUP). Admission will be offered to various ITI courses in the government and private ITI colleges of Uttar Pradesh state. The candidates will only be provided admission on the basis of their marks in qualifying exam. With the help of this article, the interested applicants can gather all the information regarding ITI Admission 2023.
UP ITI 2023 Important Dates
For Public ITI
|Online registration begins from||3rd week of April 2023|
|Online registration closes on||2nd week of May 2023|
|Last date of submitting the application fee||Last week of May 2023|
|Availability of merit list||Last week of May 2023|
For Private ITI:
|Online registration starts from||1st week of June 2023|
|Last date to apply||Last week of June 2023|
- The minimum age required for a candidate should be 14 years.
- A candidate must be an Indian citizen to be eligible.
- Candidates must have state domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh.
- Medical fitness certificate is also required.
- There will be no age relaxation at the minimum age limit.
- No upper age limit criteria will be there.
- Candidates are required to pass their high school education from a recognized board.
- Who are appearing in their 10th, 12th examination is also eligible to apply.
Uttar Pradesh ITI 2023 Application Form
- Candidates will be able to fill out the application form via online mode only.
- For Public ITI, the application form will be made available from the last week of April till the last week of May 2023.
- For Private ITI, the application form will be available from the 1st week of June 2023 till the last week of June 2023.
- During the registration process, candidates must upload passport size photographs & signatures in a prescribed format.
- Before applying online, candidates should make sure that they meet all the eligibility norms.
- All the important information regarding the application, important dates, or any updates will be sent to the candidate’s registered ID & no. so it must be valid/ working.
- While applying, candidates will also have to choose institutes & trades as per their preferences/choices.
- Candidates are advised to review the details in the application form before submitting it as incorrect or incomplete details in the form will lead to rejection.
- At last, candidates must also take a printout of the duly filled application form for future use.
- Application fee will be submitted through online mode.
- Payment can be done through debit card/credit card and net banking.
- The application fee will not be refunded once it is paid.
|For the General/OBC category||Rs. 250/-|
|For SC/ST category||Rs. 150/-|
UP ITI Admission
The admission will be granted to the eligible candidates only on the premises of the final merit list. The details regarding the admission process such as mode, schedule, etc. will be communicated to the candidates through the official website or SMS. Candidates selected for admission will have to report to the allotted institute with all their original as well as xerox documents.
Documents verification of the candidates will be done along with their application and eligibility details. After the document verification is successful, the candidates will have to make the payment of the admission fee, submit important documents, etc. After the completion of all these formalities, the admission of the candidates will be granted finally.
UP ITI Merit List
The merit list will be prepared and released by Vyavasayik Pariksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh (VPPUP). The merit list will be prepared on the basis of aggregate marks secured by the candidates in the qualifying exam. The merit list will contain the names of the shortlisted candidates for the counseling procedure. All the candidates who will have their names on the merit list will be invited for counseling and seat allotment procedure. Check: UP ITI Merit List 2022 Counselling Schedule, Result, Seat Allotment
Uttar Pradesh ITI 2023: FAQs
Question: What are the registration charges for filling UP ITI Application form 2023?
Ans. The registration charges vary according to the categories. General and OBC category candidates need to pay Rs. 250/- whereas reserved categories will have to pay Rs. 150/- as the application charges.
Question: When will Public ITI begin its online registration process in 2023?
Ans. In the last week of April 2023.
Question: What is the minimum educational qualification required for admission?
Ans. The minimum educational qualification required for admission in UP ITI colleges is high school (10th).
Question: What is the official website of Uttar Pradesh ITI?
Ans. The official website is www.scvtup.in