UP Birth Certificate is a vital document that is utilized in all government and private sector-related departments/ works. This certificate is issued to an individual the Municipal Corporation. Now, for the ease of candidates, the Uttar Pradesh Government has provided the facility for the candidates to apply for this certificate online as well.
Now with these online services, you can save your time by not visiting any government department for this certificate. Along with this, you can also check the status of your certificate anytime and anywhere. The individual can use these services for a death certificate as well. You can easily apply for the birth or death certificate online sitting at your home only. The entire process can easily be completed from your home only.
A birth certificate mentions an individual’s birth date, birthplace, and the age of the person to whom the certificate belongs. That is the reason a birth certificate is one of the most essential documents. Read the full details regarding UP Birth Certificate, its application process, etc. from this post.
|Apply online||Uttar Pradesh Birth Certificate|
|Website||edistrict.up.gov.in or e-nagarsewaup.gov.in|
|Status||Uttar Pradesh Birth Certificate Status 2021|
|Verification||UP Birth Certificate Verify online|
|Under||E District Uttar Pradesh|
UP Birth Certificate Apply Online
To download the Uttar Pradesh birth certificate, follow the steps below:-
- First, you need to visit the official website from which you can obtain the birth certificate by applying- www.edistrict.up.gov.in.
- On the main menu of the website; there you need to tap on citizen services, then birth certificate, and after that click on the download option.
- Next, you can search for your birth certificate by providing the registration number which you have received at the time of registration.
- By mentioning your registration number, you will also be able to check the status of your application anytime and anywhere.
- By completing this process, you need not visit the registration office again and again. You can simply check your birth certificate online only.
Birth Certificate Status Check
Here we have listed the steps to check your UP birth certificate status online:
- First of all, open the website named either e-nagarsewaup.gov.in or edistrict.up.gov.in.
- There you will see options listed as Birth Certificate, Death Certificate, online Assessment, Online Water, License Rate List, Hall Booking, Online Mutation, and Online License.
- However, you should tap on a Birth Certificate.
- The menu will open and you will see other options such as Download Certificate and Check Status.
- You should click on Download or Search Birth Certificate.
- After that, you have to mention the required information which is the registration number or acknowledgment.
- Fill in your registration number and then enter the security code as provided on the screen.
- Submit the details and follow the steps as asked.
- After following all the steps, the birth certificate will be generated before you.
- Now, you will be able to check the status of your application.
- Also, you can download your birth certificate and get it print.
Birth Certificate Correction
Individuals will be able to download the birth certificate registration form, fill out the form and attach/ add all the required documents. If things are delayed at your end, there are some mandatory requirements which are needed to be attached/ added at the time of registration.
From the information mentioned below, you can check the status of your application or birth certificate online. For that, you can avoid going to any government office, all you can do by sit at your home. Nowadays, things are quite easy online. You can check the status of your application from anywhere just by providing your registration number and other details. Make sure while mentioning all the information, give a double-check to the application form to ensure if there is any mistake or not.