UPSEE is undertaken by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University. On the grounds of their test scores, candidates may be admitted to a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate programs provided by the University and associated institutions. Numerous candidates might participate in this test based on their qualifying requirements, and it is held every year for interested and suitable individuals. Candidates would get comprehensive information about UP M.Tech 2023 by reading this post.
UPSEE M.TECH 2023: Overview
|Name||U.P State Entrance Examination|
|Type of Exam||PG Level|
|Offered Courses||Master of Technology|
|Mode of Application||Online|
UP M.TECH 2023 Important Dates
Applicants would get important information regarding important events and timeframes via the notification:
|Online Application Commencement||May 2023|
|Application Last Date||June 2023|
|Exam Date||July 2023|
|Declaration of Result||August 2023|
UP M.Tech Eligibility Criteria
- Before filling out the online application, applicants must make sure they meet the M.Tech Course’s eligibility requirements.
- Candidates should have completed a three-year Engineering Diploma from a U.P. institution with at least of 45 percent (40 percent for SC/ST) or whose parents (Father or Mother) are Uttar Pradesh residents.
- He or she has completed a three-year Engineering Diploma in any field of engineering with at least of 45 percent (40 percent for SC/ST) from the Board of Technical Education, Uttar Pradesh (except Pharmacy, Agriculture Engg., and Architecture).
UP M.TECH 2023 Application Form
Completing the online application according to the procedures has been outlined below.
- First and foremost, candidates should visit Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University’s official site.
- Candidates must open the link on the site that leads to the online application.
- Applicants must be required to give information such as their name, residential address, parents’ names, the course for which applying, parent’s domicile, educational qualification, a state where they passed or are completing the qualifying exam, and a variety of additional information
- Applicants must submit an application following inputting and confirming all completed information, as well as receiving an application number and password.
- Candidates should provide scanned pictures of their latest passport-size color photograph and signature in the format specified.
- They must pay the fee immediately using a credit/debit card, Net banking, or another challan payment method.
- Upon paying the application fee, candidates must submit the application and print a copy for reference purposes.
For the candidates’ convenience, the following essential information about the application cost is provided:
- For General Transgender Candidates/ Male/ OBC Categories: Rs. 1300
- For Female/ ST/ SC/ PwD Categories: Rs. 650
To complete the admissions process, individuals who’ve been allocated a seat at this institution must provide the following documents to the admissions department.
- Admit Card
- Certificate and grade sheet for class ten (for date of birth)
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Certificate and grade sheet for class 12
- Proof of identification (Aadhar/Driving License/PAN Card/ Passport)
- Photocopies of eight passport photos
- Caste Certificate Provisional Allotment Letter (if applicable)
- Disabilities Certificate (if applicable)
Those applicants who want to apply for UPSEE must first verify their eligibility requirements, which are listed below.
|Examination Mode||Offline & Online|
|No. of Questions||150|
|Questions Type||Questions of Objective Type|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Scheme of Marking||Negative Marking|
|Section||3 to 4 (depends on the course)|
UP M.TECH 2023: Syllabus
|Engineering Mechanics||Basic Electrical Engineering||Engineering Graphics|
|Elementary Biology||—||Physics/Chemistry/Math of Diploma standard|
|Basic Electronics Engineering||Basic Workshop Practice||Elements of Computer Science|
UP M.TECH 2023: Seats Reservation
Applicants have been assigned seats based on their categories.
|U.P Scheduled Caste||21%|
|U.P Other Backward Classes||27%|
|U.P Scheduled Tribe||02%|
UPSEE M.TECH 2023: Exam Centres (U.P)
Exam Centres (Outside U.P)
|Delhi/Ncr||Delhi/ New Delhi|
|Jammu And Kashmir||Jammu|
UP M.Tech 2023 Result
The result of the UPSEE test would be announced on the official site once the examination is completed, and all those candidates who took the exam would be notified. They may view their test results by filling out the necessary information in the required area. Those candidates have qualified for this test and have been placed on the merit list.
UP M.Tech 2023 Counselling
Following the preparation of the merit list, the University would perform counselling and seat allocation sessions, and those candidates who are chosen in the merit list would be contacted for counselling sessions, which will be announced on the website.
At the period of the counselling sessions, the candidates must complete out the counselling form and fill out and lock their selections. Seats were allocated based on the applicant’s performance in the UPSEE 2023 merit list, and the option selected by the applicant during the option locking procedure.