The application for the HPU MCA 2023 would be available in May 2023. Candidates who wish to enroll in the MCA program at the Himachal Pradesh University, as well as its associated institutions, must take the Entrance Exam. Himachal Pradesh University administers the admission test. Candidates would be likely to garner admission to MCA programs provided with the assistance of the entrance test. Candidates must, however, complete and submit an application form in order to sit for the admission test.
HPU MCA 2023: Overview
|Name||Himachal Pradesh University (HPU)|
|Type of Exam||PG Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
HPU MCA 2023: Deadlines
Applicants would get important information regarding important events and timeframes via the notification:
|Online Application Commencement||May 2023|
|Application Last Date||May 2023|
|Exam Date||June 2023|
|Declaration of Result||July 2023|
The following is essential information about the qualifying requirements for the candidates’ reference:
- Educational requirements: A bachelor’s degree in any subject from a recognized institution or university is required.
- Required marks: Reserved category candidates should get a minimum of 45 percent and general category candidates should receive more than 50 percent.
- Course: In the HSC examinations, maths should be a required subject.
- Age requirements: Candidates should be under the age of 26 to enroll (28 years for female candidates & 29 years for reserved category candidates ).
HPU MCA 2023 Application Form
For the candidates’ convenience, the following essential information about the online application is included underneath:
- Candidates must go to the university’s official webpage to get an online application.
- Candidates must go to the official website and click on the signup.
- When you click the signup tab, a new section with the registration form should appear.
- Candidates must complete the registration form with all necessary information.
- We encourage candidates to fill out the application form completely and accurately since the information they give will be utilized in the admissions process and throughout the academic year.
- Candidates should double-check all of the data they entered on the application form.
- In the application form, candidates must submit scanned pictures of passport-size photos and signatures.
- Candidates must pay the fee as specified on the official site after their papers have been submitted.
- Candidates must submit the application form after properly paying the application fee.
- However, prior to submitting the form, candidates must print a copy of the completed application form.
- After printing the form, candidates must send the printout of the form, together with a printout of the fee payment proof, to the college address.
For the candidates’ convenience, the following essential information about the application cost is provided:
- You should make the payment for the application fee by credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Just after the fee has been paid properly, candidates must print a copy of the confirmation receipt produced by the system.
- The fee for application for applicants for the general is Rs 1000.
- The application cost for applicants from the reserved categories is Rs 500.
Applicants who have been assigned a seat at this institution will be required to come to the admissions office with the following papers in order to finish the admissions process.
- Admit Card
- Certificate and grade sheet for class ten (for date of birth)
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Certificate and grade sheet for class 12
- Proof of identification (Aadhar/Driving License/PAN Card/ Passport)
- Photocopies of eight passport photos
- Caste Certificate Provisional Allotment Letter (if applicable)
- Disabilities Certificate (if applicable)
For the candidates’ convenience, the following essential information about the paper pattern is provided:
- The entrance test question paper would have a total of 130 marks.
- Candidates will have two hours to complete the assignment.
- Candidates would get an English-language question paper for the admission test.
The following is details about the subject and marks:
|Basics of Computers & Its Awareness||25|
|General Logical Ability & Aptitude||40|
HPU MCA 2023: Exam Centres
The Entrance Exam for MCA admission will be conducted at the following locations:
- HP. University Campus, Summer Hill, Shimla
- Government College, Hamirpur
- Government College, Mandi
- HP. University Regional Centre, Dharamshala
HPU MCA 2023: Result
The following is essential information connected to the announcement of the results for the candidates’ reference:
Official authorities will release the results of the candidates once the admission test is completed. Officials would, nevertheless, provide all relevant information about the results announcement on the official site as soon as possible. On the grounds of their admission test results, candidates would be invited to a counseling session.
HPU MCA 2023 Counselling
Candidates who want to be admitted to universities must attend an in-person counselling session at the institution. The seats of candidates who do not show up for the counselling round will be given to another candidate who is available. The official’s list of merit shall be the only basis for the counselling procedure. During the counselling phase, the candidate must provide certainly required papers for the verification of the documented procedure.