UP Scholarship Status 2023: The Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department has come up with a great opportunity for the students studying in school and college. The scholarships are available for the students of class 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th, as well as students pursuing UG, PG, and Diploma. Both renewal and new students can avail of this scholarship. Students of classes 9th and 10th are eligible for a Pre-Matric Scholarship. Post-Matric Scholarships are available to While, the students of 11th and 12th grades can avail of post-matric scholarship. Students should go to the official website in order to see past year scholarship applications. Students will be able to check their UP Scholarship Status by using their Registration Number and Date of Birth.
Every year, a huge number of candidates register for the scholarship program by filling out the application form. However, it is very important for the candidates to apply for the UP Scholarship before the last date. After accepting the application form, the organization will provide the facility to the candidates to check their scholarship status online on the official website scholarship.up.nic.in. Students from any category will be able to check their scholarship status by providing their login details such as registration number and date of birth. State Government will offer the scholarship for each registered applicant. The scholarship is very beneficial for a student, therefore every student should take the benefit from this scholarship.
UP Scholarship Status 2023 Overview
|Scheme Name||UP Scholarship Yojana|
|Scholarship Type||State Level Scholarship|
|For programs||Pre-matric (9th and 10th), Post Matric (Intermediate), Post Matric other than Intermediate and Post-Matric outside state|
UP Scholarship Status 2023 Important Dates
|Pre-Matric Scholarship Date||Announced soon|
|Post-Matric Scholarship Date||Announced soon|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship Status||Announced soon|
|Post-Matric Scholarship Status||Announced soon|
|Disbursement of scholarship||Announced soon|
- Only the residents of Uttar Pradesh, having a domicile certificate (issued by a competent authority) are eligible.
- The applier must be enrolled in one of the state’s institutions or colleges.
- He/ she should be studying in class 9th or 10th to avail scholarship under the pre-matric class 9-10 category.
- The UP Scholarship Post-matriculants need to pass 10th-grade exams (high school) and be enrolled in 11th/ 12th grade.
- The UP Scholarship Post- matriculants other than 11-12 should have passed class 12 and be pursuing any higher education program at any university/ college of Uttar Pradesh state.
- For all types of post-secondary scholarships, the applicant’s family’s annual income should not be over two lakhs.
- Other than Class 12th, the family’s annual income shall not exceed two lakhs from all sources of income.
- For all categories of the UP Pre-Matric Scholarship, the annual income should not be more than one lakh rupees.
The candidates applying for the scholarship program need to provide the below-mentioned documents:
- Certificates and Mark Sheet of the qualifying examination
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Annual Income Certificate (online generated)
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Pass Book
- Fee Receipt Number
- Annual Non-Refundable Amount
- Fee receipt submitted in the school/college
- Current registration number of the board/university where a student is enrolled in
- Latest Scanned Passport Size Photograph and certificates
Check UP Scholarship Status 2023
Students who successfully register for the UP-Scholarship 2023, will be able to view the UP-Scholarship Status 2023. However, you need to follow a few steps outlined below for the same:
- Open the official portal of UP Scholarship Scheme i.e. scholarship.up.gov.in
- On the home page of the web page, you need to click on “Status“ in the menubar.
- Now, tap on the Application Status 2023 option.
- After that, you have to fill in the login credentials such as the student’s registration number and date of birth.
- Now, submit the information, and your UP-Scholarship Status 2023 will be displayed on the screen.
Pre and Post Matric Scholarship 2023 @scholarship.up.gov.in.
There are a total of two mandatory qualifying requirements: the student should be a native of Uttar Pradesh, and his household income must not exceed Rs. 2 lacs per annum. After the completion of the application procedure, you will be able to view the UP Scholarship Beneficiary List and scholarship status on the official website i.e. scholarship.up.gov.in. PFMS balance can also be checked by visiting pfms.nic.in. In order to view the UP Scholarship PFMS Balance, you have to provide your bank’s name and account number there.
All India Scholarship Test 2023 Registration, Eligibility, Dates, Pattern
Q. Who is eligible to avail UP Scholarship?
Ans. The scholarships are available for the students of class 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th, as well as students pursuing UG, PG, and Diploma.
Q. What is the website to check UP Scholarship 2023 Status?
Ans. One can check their UP Scholarship 2023 Status by visiting www.scholarship.up.gov.in.