UPCATET 2024: It is a state-level entrance examination conducted to offer admission in UG and PG courses. It is known as Uttar Pradesh Combined Agriculture and Technology Entrance Test, conducted every year through online mode. The application forms will be released on the official website in the last week of February. The eligible candidates can apply for the entrance test to get admission to their desired courses. Hence, the important details can be obtained from this article.
UPCATET 2024 Important Dates
|Application form release date||last week of February 2024|
|Last date to apply||3rd week of April 2024|
|Correction window for UPCATET application||last week of April 2024|
|Examination date||3rd week of June 2024|
UPCATET 2024 Application Form
The interested candidates who want to apply for the entrance test can follow these steps to apply.
- The application forms can be submitted only through online mode.
- First of all, the candidates need to register themselves on the website by entering some basic details such as name, email ID, contact No., etc.
- The candidates have to provide educational details while filling up the application forms.
- All the candidates are advised to provide correct details to avoid the cancellation of their applications and also to avoid the correction window step.
- It is also required to upload the necessary documents along with the application form such as photograph, signature, thumb impression, etc.
- Only one candidate is allowed to register with one email ID.
- The registration ID of each candidate will be sent on the registered email ID and the mobile number as well.
- For any future reference, the candidates are required to use their enrolment ID and password. Hence, keep these credentials with care for future references.
- The candidates must keep the printout of the duly filled-in application forms for future usage.
- Mark sheet and certificates of 10th and 12th class
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Mark sheet of previous degrees
- Scanned copies of the necessary documents like candidate signature, photograph, thumb impressions, etc.
- Payment detail receipts.
The application fee is mandatory to pay for all the candidates applying for UPCATET. It can be paid either online or offline mode. If you are paying the fee through online mode then you can use a Debit/Credit card or net banking to pay the fee. On the other hand, for offline payment, the fee can be paid through challan to any SBI branch of the organizing University. The application fees for different categories are-
- The application fee for General & OBC candidates is Rs. 1250/-.
- The application fee for SC/ST categories is Rs. 1050/-.
Application Form Correction
The examination authority will open the correct window after a few days of the completion of the application process. Hence, the candidates must be in touch with the official website to check for the updates regarding the correction window. If you miss the dates of opening the correction window then you will not be able to make any changes (if required).
UPCATET 2024 Admit Card
An admit card is an essential document to sit in the entrance exam. Hence, the examination authority will release the admit cards on its official website a few days before the examination.
The admit cards will be available only through online mode on the official website, hence the candidates have to download the same from the website only. No hard copy of the admit card will be sent to any candidate.