Reserve Bank of India Assistant exam is a national level recruitment exam which is conducted by the authorities of RBI itself for the post of assistant in its various branches all over India. The exam is going to be held in three phases namely Prelims, Mains, Language Proficiency Test (LPT). The preliminary exam is the only qualifying exam because its scores will not be added to the merit list. The merit list will be prepared only on the basis of marks secured by the participants in the Mains examination. The application forms for RBI Assistant will be available once the notification for recruitment 2023 is released. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before the last date on the official website of the Reserve Bank of India i.e. www.rbi.org.in. To know more details about RBI Assistant 2023, go through the complete post.
RBI Assistant 2023 Highlights
|Name of the exam||RBI Assistant 2023|
|Full form||Reserve Bank of India Assistant 2023|
|Type of exam||Recruitment|
|Job type||Central government job|
|Level of exam||National level|
|Conducting body||RBI- Reserve Bank of India|
|Frequency of exam||Once a year|
RBI Assistant 2023 Important Dates
|The application form starts on||3rd week of December 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||3rd week of January 2023|
|Admit card issue on||1st week of February 2023|
|Prelims Exam date||2nd week of February 2023|
|Mains Exam date||To be announced|
|Result declaration||To be announced|
The minimum and maximum age limit to apply for RBI Assistant is 20 and 28 years respectively. However, the authorities offer relaxations in age for the candidates belonging to different reserved categories.
- SC/ ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- General (PWD): 10 years
- OBC (PWD): 13 years
- SC/ST (PWD): 15 years
- All the candidates who wish to take up the RBI Assistant Recruitment Exam must have passed a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% of marks in aggregate in any relevant discipline from any recognized university/ institute of education.
- Candidates must also have efficient knowledge of Computer Applications.
- Those who hold knowledge and proficiency in the official language of the concerned state or union territory are eligible.
RBI Assistant 2023 Application Form
- Aspirants can acquire the application form for the RBI Recruitment Exam through the official website- www.rbi.org.
- On the website’s window, click on the link- “Recruitment of Assistant Officials”.
- Now, click on online registration under the available ‘apply’ tab.
- The registration will be completed through email id and password.
- After the completion of the registration process, respective candidates have to start filling out the application form through the registered email id or mobile number.
- All the filled-in details must be correct in the form regarding personal and academic information, and submit the application form after its successful completion.
- The procedure will be finally completed by making the payment of the application fees through net banking/ debit cards/ credit cards.
|UR/ OBC/ EWS||INR 450/-|
|SC/ ST/ EXSM/ PWD/ NPCIL employees||INR 50/-|
The selection of the candidates will be based on Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam, and LPT (Language Proficiency Test).
For Prelims Examination
- Total No. of Questions: 100
- Total Marks: 100
- Duration: 1 hour
- Question Type: Objective Questions i.e. MCQs based
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given for every correct answer while a deduction of 0.25 marks will be there for each incorrect answer
|Subject Name||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
For Mains Examination
- Total No. of Questions: 200
- Total Marks: 200
- Duration: 135 minutes
- Question Type: Objective Questions i.e. MCQs based
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given for every correct answer while 0.25 marks will get deducted for each incorrect answer by the candidate.
|Subject Name||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||40||40||30 mins|
|Numerical Ability||40||40||20 mins|
|English Language||40||40||30 mins|
|Computer knowledge||40||40||30 mins|
|General Awareness||40||40||25 mins|
Language Proficiency Test
The final selection round for the main qualified candidates is based on Language Proficiency Test (LPT). The duration of this test will be 35 minutes and this test majorly checks the Local/ Official language proficiency, Capability, Confidence, and General Awareness of the candidate.
- Kanpur & Lucknow
- New Delhi
- Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi
Upcoming Bank Exams 2023 Exam Dates, Online Form, Vacancies
RBI Assistant 2023 Result
Reserve Bank of India will release the result for Assistant 2023 on their official website. The result for each stage examination will be released after the successful examination of the Prelims, Mains, and Language Proficiency Test.
In order to collect the result, candidates have to visit the official website of RBI and enter the credentials such as Roll no./ Password/ DoB and solve the Captcha code. Once the details are submitted, the Result for the respective exam will be displayed on your screen.
Candidates must download and save the result and take a printout of it for future use.
5 thoughts on “RBI Assistant 2023 Recruitment, Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Vacancies”
i have done bba and passed with 71%, can i apply for it?
Mere graduation me 49.94 % h kya m RBI assistant ke liye apply kr skti hu
Agar 49% h to nahi chalega
I wish to join RBI Bank Job
can fill the form of in graduation last year.