The Healthcare department is one of the most growing departments where the requirements of highly qualified professionals (medical field) are increasing day by day. The sector keeps on growing over a few years. For medical professionals, there are numerous jobs for which the candidates need to pursue the course in the relevant field first. Candidates can apply for jobs at various hospitals, pathologies, pharmacies, research labs, etc. They can also be doctors, nurses, MR (Medical Representatives), pathologists, etc. In the post below, we have mentioned some important details regarding the upcoming medical jobs in 2023. Through this article, you will get to know about the eligibility criteria, application process, selection criteria, and many more.
The eligibility requirements for medical jobs vary as per the posts/ job. We have given the detailed eligibility requirements for the medical jobs in the below points. Check out the same:
- To get a job in pathology, candidates should hold a diploma in laboratory technology (pathology testing) or an undergraduate degree in medical science.
- If candidates have completed a bachelor-level diploma in nursing, then they can apply for nurse’s (male/female) posts in the various private and public hospitals. To apply for the posts of doctors, surgeons, specialists, and such other posts of doctors if they have obtained a degree of MBBS from any medical Council of India (MCI) recognized institute.
- Eligible candidates can apply for multi-tasking staff (MTS) in the hospitals and the pharmaceutical companies for instance Ranbaxy, Sun Pharma, Himalaya, and various others. This field basically includes the peons, clerks cum computer operators (for billing counters), and cleaners.
Upcoming Medical Jobs 2023 Application Form
- Every year, the application forms for medical jobs are published on the official website. For the year 2023, the application forms will also be released via the official portal of the respective department.
- To avoid any rejection, candidates will have to submit the application form duly filled with the correct information as required.
- The form may ask the information regarding the name, age, and medical degree, or other educational qualification.
- For the final submission of the application form, candidates have to make the fee payment that can be offline or online depending upon the respective authority that releases the same.
- Basically, online modes include debit cards, credit cards, or net banking whereas offline modes may include demand draft or cash through the bank.
- A written test is conducted for the eligible candidates who have applied for the respective post.
- The selection of such candidates will purely be based on their overall performance in the written test.
- However, most of the tests of medical jobs are organized offline.
- The questions in the medical exam will be of objective nature having multiple choices of answers.
- Almost every medical exam consists of most of the questions from the biology section. To grab the medical job opportunity, candidates need to qualify for the exam.
|12th Pass Govt Jobs 2023||Upcoming Entrance Exams 2023|
Upcoming Medical Jobs 2023 Details
|S.No.||Name of the Recruitment Authority||Name of the posts offered by the Authority|
|1.||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)||Combined Medical Services|
|2.||Public Service Commission of States||Doctors, researchers, medical scientists, medical professors for the colleges/ universities.|
|3.||National Institute of Biomedical Genomics (NIBMG)||Medical Researchers|
|4.||National Institute of Cancer Prevention & Research (NICPR)||Doctors, Nurses, and Compounders|
|5.||Department of Health and Family Welfare (DHFW)||Entomologists, doctors in rural areas|
|6.||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)||Accounts Officer, CSSD Supervisor, Staff Nurse & Other Jobs|
|7.||National Health Mission (NRHM)||Public Relations Officer, Medical Officers|
|8.||Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology (SCTIMST)||Accountant, staff nurse, professor|
|9.||National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT)||NIRT Recruitment 2017 for Scientist, DEO, Assistant, Project Technical Officer, Staff Nurse Jobs|
|10.||Apollo Hospitals||Staff nurses, doctors|