BRABU UG Part 1 Admission 2023: Bihar University (BRABU) invites online applications for admission to the Undergraduate courses. Interested candidates who want to take admission in BA/ B.Com/ B.Sc, must read the official notification before applying online for admission. Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University (BRABU) also named B.R. Ambedkar Bihar University is situated in Muzaffarpur city of Bihar state. The university was formed in the year 1960; this university has 37 constituent colleges. Along with the regular courses, this university also offers distance education courses. Apart from this, it organizes seminars, symposiums, and workshops too. The courses offered by the university range from undergraduate to postgraduate and research levels.
All the programs that have been offered by BRABU are approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The university also acts as an affiliated link between several colleges and institutes situated across Bihar in providing higher education. BRABU is a member of The Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
BRABU UG Online Admission Session 2023
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University (BRABU) is going to open an online admission window for courses such as BA/ B.Com/ B.Sc for the 2023 session. Students who have cleared 12th-level exams from a recognized board can apply online for admission to undergraduate courses. Eligible students can start filling out the application form soon. For more such details, read the complete piece of the post below.
BRABU UG Part 1 Admission 2023 Dates
|Application form start date||1st week of June|
|Last date to fill out the application form||3rd week of June|
|First merit list release date||1st week of July|
Candidates who have passed class 12th/ intermediate from a recognized board of education can apply for admission to UG courses. Those students who have passed 12th / Intermediate from any recognized Board/ Institution. They are eligible to apply for UG Admission.
BRABU UG Part 1 Admission 2023 Application Process
- Firstly visit the Official Website – www.brabu.net
- Now, click on “UG Admission 2023”
- Tap on “Apply Online”
- If you are a new user, then register yourself as an applicant.
- After completing the Registration Process, Candidates need to log in using their Username and Password.
- After successful login, students can fill up the application form.
- Fill up the Application form correctly and attach the required documents.
- Now, candidates have to make the payment of the Application Fee online mode (Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking).
- After the payment is made applicants can submit the application form.
- After submitting the form, do not forget to take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Required Documents for Admission
- Valid Email ID
- Active/ Working Mobile Number
- Scanned Photo and Signature in JPEG format
- 12th / Intermediate Mark sheet
- Aadhaar Card
- ID Proof (Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License, Passport)
|Bihar ITI Counselling 2023||Bihar B.Sc Nursing 2023|
|General/ OBC candidates||Rs. 600/- (with late fee Rs. 1500/-)|
|SC/ST candidates||Rs. 300/- (with late fee Rs. 1000/-)|
BRABU Affiliated Colleges
- L.S College
- S.R.K.G College
- M.D.D.M College
- S.L.K College
- R.D.S College
- R.S.S. Science College
- Dr. R.M.L.S College
- J.S. College
- M.P. Sinha Science College
- M.S. College
- R.B.B.M. College
- Dr. S.K. Sinha Women College
- Nitishwar Singh College
- S.N.S College
- Rameshwar Singh College
- L.N.D College
- L.N.T College
- M.S.S.G College
- M.S.K.B College
- S.R.A.P College
- Jiwachh College
- K.C.T.C College
- R.C. College
- M.J.K. College
- S.R.P.S College
- R.L.S.Y College
- R.N. College
- T.P Verma College
- Vaishali Mahila College
- C.N. College
- L.N. College
- J B S D College
- Samta College
- R.P.S College
- B.M.D College