Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University (UPRTOU) carries out the admission for the B.Ed program through various affiliated colleges under it. The University regulates an entrance examination every year for such candidates who seek admission in a B.Ed Course. To appear in the entrance exam, eligible participants can fill up the application form and submit it before the last date. The application forms for UPRTOU B.Ed 2023 will soon be released in the month of March 2023. On successfully qualifying for this entrance exam, candidates will be offered admission to the B.Ed course in UPRTOU and its affiliated colleges. Moreover, the B.Ed course is offered in ten institutions mentioned below:
- VSSD College Kanpur
- Deendayal Upadhaya Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur
- Hindu College, Muradabad
- T D College, Jaunpur
- Shibli National PG College Azamgarh
- DJ College, Baraut, Bagpat
- Upardaha Degree College, Baraut, Allahabad
- Chaudhri Tulsiram Yadav University, Shikarpur, Bulandshahar
- Shyamlal Saraswati University Shikarpur Bulandsahar
- Sri Ratiram University, Sanket Nandgaon, Barsana Road, Mathura
Aspirants who are planning to apply at UPRTOU for the academic year 2023, must check the eligibility first. The whole application process and the eligibility requirements are mentioned in this article. Give a read to this complete article to know more about UPRTOU B.Ed 2023.
UPRTOU B.Ed 2023 Highlights
|Name of the exam||UPRTOU B.Ed 2023|
|Full form||Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University Bachelor of Education|
|Type of exam||Undergraduate|
|Level of exam||State Level|
|Conducting body||Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University|
|Mode of exam||Offline (Pen and Paper Based Test)|
|Exam date||June 2023|
|Duration of exam||3 hrs|
UPRTOU B.Ed 2023 Important Dates
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Application form starts date||March 2023|
|Last date to submit the form||May 2023|
|Availability of admit card||Update soon|
|Date of exam||June 2023|
|Counseling/ Admission procedure||August 2023|
Candidates who will satisfy the below-mentioned criteria can easily apply for the course:
- Applicants are required to complete a teacher’s training program from any institution affiliated with NCTE.
- Any candidate who has worked as a teacher in any primary school can apply for the program.
- Applicants must hold a graduation degree or have completed a master’s degree in any subject from any known university.
- B.E or B.Tech degree holders from reputed Universities with specialization in mathematics and science can apply for the program.
- Candidates having 55% or more marks are only eligible to sit for the entrance.
- Applicants must have studied any two of the following subjects in graduation or 12th for instance commerce, economics, psychology, sociology, geography, political science, history, home science, mathematics, zoology, chemistry, botany, physics, English, and Hindi.
UPRTOU B.Ed 2023 Application Form
- Candidates can acquire the application form by visiting the official website of the university and fill up the details like name, father’s name, date of birth, course name, address, category, etc.
- Upon providing the above-mentioned information, the applier will receive a bank challan including the online registration number.
- Through the online generated challan, candidates need to make payment of the application form. Online transfer modes can also be used for the same.
- After that, candidates need to log in to their account by using the registration number, challan number, and date of birth.
- They also need to upload a copy of their signature and photograph in colored form.
- Once the application form filing is completed, candidates need to send the filled application form along with fee receipt/ payment proof to the concerned authority by registered post or speed post.
- Candidates must ensure to use above mentioned modes of sending the form, consequently, the form sent through courier will not be accepted.
- The application form must be sent to the below address:
Exam controller (B.Ed admission 2023)
UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University
Shantipuram sector-F, Phaphamau Allahabad-211021
|General and OBC candidates||INR 1000/-|
|SC/ ST candidates||INR 550/-|
All applicants must be well informed of the entrance exam pattern before appearing for the test. The pattern for the entrance is mentioned here-
- The mode of the B.Ed entrance will be Offline i.e. pen and paper mode.
- The only medium of the entrance will be English and Hindi.
- The exam needs to be resolved within 3 hours.
- All the queries of the entrance will be Objective or MCQ type.
- A total of 200 questions will be there in the B.Ed entrance test in which each part will have 100 questions.
- Part A consists of a total of 100 questions based on general awareness and general mental ability.
- Part B consists of another 100 questions based on teaching aptitude and understanding in two teaching disciplines.
UPRTOU B.Ed 2023 Result and Counselling Procedure
- The result of the UPRTOU B.Ed 2023 admission will be published on the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University only.
- Candidates will be shortlisted according to how they performed in the exam.
- The authority will release a merit list based on the marks secured by the candidates in the B.Ed entrance test.
- Selected candidates will be called out to attend the counseling session where they will have to select their preference of college.
- A seat will be allotted to the candidates as per their choices stated during the counseling and their merit rank.
- Qualified candidates have to pay Rs. 16000/- for admission in the first year during counseling.
- They can pay the admission fee through Demand draft payable in favor of “financial officer, UPRTOU Allahabad payable at Allahabad”.