University of Rajasthan (RU) conducts URATPG every year to provide admission to the eligible candidates in Postgraduate courses in various disciplines such as French, English, Hindi, Law, Botany, Chemistry, etc. The exam (University of Rajasthan Post Graduate Admission Test) is conducted annually at the University Level. Those eligible candidates who qualify for this entrance test will have to fill the application form for a specific course related to their test subject. Those interested candidates who are willing to appear for URATPG 2023, must apply online for it before the last date of application closing. Apart from this, candidates who clear the entrance test will be enrolled in Rajasthan University and its affiliated colleges/ universities.
URATPG 2023 Highlights
|Name of the exam||URATPG|
|Full form||University of Rajasthan Post Graduate Admission Test|
|Organizing department||University of Rajasthan|
|Admission to||Post Graduate Programmes|
|Mode of exam||Offline mode (Pen and Paper Based Test)|
|Duration of exam||75 minutes|
URATPG 2023 Important Dates
|The online application process begins from||August 2023|
|Last date to apply||September 2023|
|Admit card release date||September 2023|
|Exam date||September 2023|
|Result declaration||October 2023|
All the appliers should ensure to fulfill below eligibility norms. Besides this, candidates can only fill URATPG application form if they successfully meet the eligibility:
- Those students who have passed 10+2 from a recognized educational board or its equivalent can apply.
- After completing HSC, they must have completed graduation.
- He/ she must hold a Bachelor’s Degree with minimum qualifying marks required for admission.
- The minimum qualifying marks will vary for different courses and also depends on the applicant’s category.
- Apart from all the above-mentioned eligibility, applicants have to pass the entrance exam separately and qualify URATPG cut-off.
URATPG 2023 Application Form
- To obtain the application form, candidates have to visit the official web portal of the University of Rajasthan.
- Firstly, appliers have to register themselves in order to get the credentials and after that, only the application form will be made accessible.
- Credentials will be sent to the registered applicants through email or text message on the registered number.
- By login in with the credentials received, candidates have to start filling out the application form.
- Candidates also need to keep a few documents ready/ prepared with them while filling out the application form.
- The documents must be original and not false as false application forms may be rejected.
- After submitting all the details and attaching all required documents, candidates need to complete the submission of the application form by making the application fee payment which is the last step.
The application fee payment can be done online mode by using credit, debit card, and net banking methods.
|Option for No of Subjects||General and other categories||SC/ ST category|
|One subject||INR 700/-||INR 550/-|
|Two subjects||INR 900/-||INR 700/-|
|Three subjects||INR 1100/-||INR 900/-|
- In total, the question paper will consist of 70 questions.
- All the questions will be objective-based (Multiple Choice Questions).
- A total duration of 75 minutes will be allocated to solve the question paper. The paper will have two sections i.e. General Awareness and Subject related. The general awareness section includes 10 questions and 60 questions will be related to the subject the candidate has applied for.
- Applicants will be given 1 mark for every right answer.
- No negative marking is applicable for this entrance exam.
URATPG 2023 Result
- The University of Rajasthan will declare the result by releasing the scorecard for its postgraduate program via online mode only. Those candidates who appear for the exam will be eligible to access the result.
- The scorecard for URATPG can be downloaded by the participants from the official website.
- Candidates must remember their login credentials as these will be required to download the result.
- Candidates will be able to see their scores through the URATPG result card.
URATPG 2023 Counseling
Shortlisted participants will view their names in the merit list, they will be called out for the counseling procedure and they must need to check the schedule of counseling provided on the official web portal only.
Only eligible candidates will take part in the counseling session. At the counseling center, candidates should have to be present in person and produce the essential documents required for the verification method.