Directorate of Nursing Odisha conducts the admission process for nursing courses in Odisha state. Meanwhile, for admission to such courses, the same authority organizes an entrance test that means candidates will be selected based on their performance in the entrance exam. The Nursing exam usually commences in the month of September. Those aspirants who are interested to apply need to gather all the important details prior such as schedule, eligibility criteria, admission process, application form, application charges, and more. The application form is going to be released soon on the authorized website of the Directorate of Nursing, Odisha. Candidates who are willing to apply for Odisha B.Sc Nursing 2023 must submit their application before the closing of the application process. To know more information regarding the same, give a read to this entire post below.
Odisha B.Sc Nursing 2023 Highlights
|Name of the exam||Odisha B.Sc Nursing|
|Type of exam||Undergraduate|
|Level of exam||State Level|
|Conducting body||Directorate of Nursing, Odisha|
|Mode of exam||Offline (Pen and Paper Based Test)|
|Exam date||November 2023|
|Duration of exam||80 minutes|
Odisha B.Sc Nursing 2023 Important Dates
|The application form starts on||September 2023|
|Last date to submit the form||September 2023|
|Document verification||October 2023|
|Date of exam||November 2023|
|Counseling/ Admission procedure||November 2023|
Educational qualification: A candidate who has successfully passed the HSC exam from a recognized educational board or university is eligible to apply.
Age criteria: The applicants must be more than 17 years of age at the time of admission to apply for the admission procedure.
Compulsory Subjects: PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) along with English must be the mandatory subjects in the qualifying exam i.e. HSC.
Qualifying marks: It is mandatory for the candidates to score more than 45% marks in the qualifying exam which is the HSC exam. Candidates belonging to the reserved category must score a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying exam.
Domicile: The contender must be a permanent resident of Odisha state and should hold a valid domicile certificate of Odisha state at the time of admission.
Medical fitness: He/ she should be medically fit at the time of admission and should possess a valid medical fitness certificate at the time of admission.
Odisha B.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Form
Aspirants will be able to see both modes for filing the application form. They can opt for one as per their choices.
- Open the official website i.e. Director of Nursing Odisha.
- Find the online registration link and register yourself.
- Fill in all the required fields in the application form with the correct details.
- And, attach/ upload the needed supporting documents in the prescribed format and size.
- Get the printout of the duly filled application form and keep it secure till the admission process.
- Make the application fee payment and submit the form.
- From the official website of the Directorate of Nursing, Odisha download an offline application form
- Candidates can also acquire the application form at any nearest Common Service Centre (CSC) at the CHC (Community Health Centre) at Gram Panchayat level/ Block Level/ PHO Office/ CDM Office at the District Level.
- Fill in all the fields in the offline application form and send/ post it at the valid address along with the Demand Draft of the applicable charges.
We have provided the details about the application fee below:
The mode of application fee payment submission consists of Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ UPI Transaction. You can also pay using SBI Branch or NEFT/ RTGS options.
|B.Sc Nursing||INR 500/-|
|Post Basic B.Sc Nursing||INR 1,000/-|
|M.Sc. Nursing||INR 1,000/-|
- Duration of Exam: 180 Minutes will be allotted to solve the question paper.
- Total Number of Questions: 150 questions need to be solved.
- Question Type: Objective Type (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Negative Marking: Yes
- Exam Mode: Offline
Category-wise seat reservation:
- ST category: 16.25%
- SC category: 22.5%
- Green Card Holder: 5%
- PWD: 5%
- Ex-servicemen: 3%
|B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2023||Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2023|
Odisha B.Sc Nursing 2023 Merit List
Official authorities i.e. Directorate of Nursing, Odisha will prepare the merit list for the nominated candidates based on the marks secured by them in the entrance exam.
Applicants who have performed well in the entrance exam and secured a good rank will be eligible to get admission to the institute. The merit list is prepared separately for each category of candidates and will be displayed on the official website of the Directorate of Nursing. The marks gained by the candidates in the offline entrance test will be taken into consideration while preparing the merit list. Nominated applicants will see their names in the same via the official website of the university. To check the merit list and all the updates, contenders are advised to visit the authorized website of the conducting board regularly.
1 thought on “Odisha B.Sc Nursing 2023-24 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Merit List”
• When the application form will be released?
• How can someone who does not live in odisha fill the form ?