Those candidates who have passed 12th and looking for a job in the Uttarakhand Forest Guard department can apply. The official authorities of the Uttarakhand Forest Guard Department have issued the latest notification regarding the same. The date of online registration and vacancies will be soon announced by the officials. Aspiring candidates need to undergo various stages for selection for instance written tests, efficiency tests, document verification, merit list, physical efficiency test.
However, those candidates who successfully meet the eligibility requirements will be able to apply for Uttarakhand Forest Guard Recruitment 2023. To know more details related to Uttarakhand Forest Guard Recruitment 2023, check out this complete article.
Uttarakhand Forest Guard 2023 Highlights
|Name of the Department||Uttarakhand Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UKSSSC)|
|Name of the Post||Forest Guard|
|Notification||Online Application Form|
|Date of Exam||Update soon|
Uttarakhand Forest Guard 2023 Important Dates
|Official notification release date||To be updated|
|Online application begins||To be updated|
|Last date to submit the application form||To be updated|
|Deadline to pay the fee via debit card/ credit card/ net banking||To be updated|
|Release of admit card||To be updated|
|Entrance exam||To be updated|
|Result declaration||To be updated|
Educational Qualification: The applicants must have cleared the 12th or equivalent exam in any stream from a recognized board.
Age limits: The age limit for the applicant is 18 years to 28 years; consequently age relaxations will be applicable as per government reservations.
- For Male- 163 cm
- For Females- 150 cm
- For Male -05 cm expansion
- For Female- NA
Running with carrying a weight:
- For Male- 25 km running and carrying 10 kg in maximum within 4 hours.
- For Females- 14 km running and carrying 04 kg in maximum within 4 hours.
Shot Put (7.275 kg):
- For Male- 5.00 Meters
- For Female- 3.50 Meters
- For Male – 4.00 meters
- For Females- 2.00 meters
- For Male – 1.10 meter
- For Female- 0.70 meter
Uttarakhand Forest Guard Application Process
- Visit the authorized web portal of UKSSSC www.sssc.uk.gov.in to apply for UKSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2021.
- Before beginning the application process, check the official announcement & read all the instructions carefully at the official site or local newspapers.
- Fill the registration form by providing all the details accurately.
- Provide complete necessary personal and educational details in the online application form.
- Upload image & signature of the applicant in specified formats.
- Pay the necessary application fees as required & submit it.
- Take a printout copy of the completely filled application form.
|General and OBC candidates||Rs. 300/-|
|SC/ ST & Ex-servicemen candidates||Rs. 150/-|
Uttarakhand Forest Guard Selection Process
- Written Test
- Efficiency Test
- Document verification
- Merit List
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Education certificate
- Identity Card – PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card, and others
- Caste certificate
- Residence certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Employment registration certificate
- Other Required Documents
- The total marks for the written examination will be 150.
- All questions will be objective type in the Forest Guard examination.
- Mathematics questions will be based on the 10th level.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Uttarakhand Forest Guard 2023 Answer Key
- The answer key of the Forest Guard Examination will be released by the officials of Uttarakhand Samuh G UKSSSC on its official website.
- The officials will publish the answer key for every set.
- Through the answer key, applicants can analyze their marks in the examination.
- The department will release the answer key one week after the commencement of the examination or the unofficial answer key will be out one day after an exam by respective coaching institutes.
UKSSSC Forest Guard 2023 Result
- The official department will release the result for UKSSSC online.
- The authorities will declare 2 types of results, the first result for the physical examination and the second result for the written examination. Candidates who qualify for the physical examination will be selected to appear for the written examination vacancies.
- Candidates are recommended to visit the official website in order to obtain the result i.e. www.sssc.uk.gov.in.