UUCMS Student Registration 2023: UUCMS is an acronym for Unified University and college management system. It is one of the great initiative by the Department of Higher Education, Government of Karnataka for the betterment of students. If you are a student and wish to register for UUCMS on their portal, then follow the procedure as given in the article below. In addition to that, complete UUCMS Student login process is also presented in this post. Your credentials can be used for the login, that were generated at the time of registration.
The registration of the new candidates can be completed through the UUCMS Karnataka Web portal i.e. www.uucms.karnataka.gov.in. The Karnataka Higher Educational Dept. has introduced this flagship project with the main goal of integrating and unifying of all government universities and colleges located in the state of Karnataka. Get complete info about UUCMS Student Registration Portal 2023 from the content provided below.
UUCMS Student Registration 2023 Highlights
|Name of System||UUCMS|
|Full Form of UUCMS||Unified University & College Management System|
|UUCMS Portal Directed by||Department of Higher Education, Government of Karnataka|
|UUCMS System For||University & College of Karnataka state|
|Beneficiary For||Students pursuing education from public college and university of Karnataka state|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|UUCMS Official Website||uucms.karnataka.gov.in|
UUCMS Student Registration 2023
Different Modules of UUCMS
The UUCMS offer all the student activities through the computerized system and students can track it too. Under this system, the journey of a student life will begin with admissions and ends with research and development. The full module of the UUCMS is mentioned hereby:
- Academic & class monitoring
- HR management
- Student support
- Asset management,
- Library management
- Financial planning & monitoring
- Research and development.
Students activities are very crucial for UUCMS System in the state of Karnataka colleges and universities. Through the UUCMS System, the schedule plan, student attendance capturing , class monitoring, etc. is properly managed.
UUCMS Student Registration 2023 Application Process
- The registration of a new candidate will be completed through the UUCMS Login page.
- First of all, new candidates are required to visit the main UUCMS official portal.
- On the authorized web portal of Dept of Higher Education UUCMS page, students should search and click on the Student Option and select the option of New User Registration.
- The New Candidates Registration page will appear on the home screen.
- Students need to fill out all the mandatory details like their full name, choose the country, enter email ID, enter mobile number, verification code.
- After that click on the option for Generate OTP.
- You will receive the OTP on your registered phone number which is provided while registering. Lastly, you need to enter that generated OTP and complete the registration process by hitting ‘Submit’.
The UUCMS Students Login is very necessary for all the registered students. It is required for all the students who wish to check and login for details. The guidelines for UUCM Students Login is as follows:
- The students should open the authorized web page of Unified University & College Management System Official Website i.e. uucms.karnataka.gov.in.
- On the home page of UUCMS, students must check all the details as asked.
- After that, click on the ‘Students Login’ option.
- Enter all the information as asked there.
- Now input the Captcha in the Captcha Box and click on Login button.
- Finally, you will be successful to make login to the UUCMS web portal.
UUCMS Student Registration and Login 2023 Documents Required
The Students who wish to collect information or they want to enroll in any program in the public colleges and universities of the state of Karnataka should complete the UUCMS Registration. Such students need to submit a few documents too. The list of all the documents required for UUCMS Student Registration is mentioned below:
- Passport Size Photo & Signature
- Identity Card such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, etc.
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- UG Degree Marksheet
- Admission Receipt
- Program Details students are enrolled in.