RTE Gujarat Admission 2023: RTE or the Right to Education Cell is formed in the state of Gujarat with an aim to provide very important educational facilities to all children, who are not able to afford education due their financial condition.
Right to Education quota is applicable in all the schools in the districts of Gujarat state, therefore, parents and guardians can fill the application form for Gujarat RTE. They need to submit the admit card in their respective schools to avail benefits of education for their Children. All the shortlisted students will get a 25% reservation in admission to various schools of Gujarat state. The application form for Gujarat RTE 2023 is expected to be released in the month of March 2023. The entire application process will be regulated by the State Government of Gujarat (Education Department).
The student who will successfully fill and submit the application form for the Gujarat RTE 2023 can apply to any government or private school all over the state of Gujarat. The student who desire to enroll in the private and public schools of Gujarat state but is unable to due to lack of financial support should read this complete article. This post will provide you with all the complete information regarding RTE Gujarat Admission 2023 such as the Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Application Fee, Required Documents and more.
RTE Gujarat Admission 2023 Highlights
|Name of the Department||State Government of Gujarat (Education Department)|
|Scheme Name||Right to Education (RTE) Gujarat 2023|
|Benefits of Scheme||Providing Financial Assistance to Poor Family Background Children of the Gujarat State|
|RTE Admission Online Form Start Date||Last week of March 2023|
|RTE Admission Online Form Last Date||Second week of April 2023|
|Post Name||RTE Gujarat Admission 2023|
RTE Gujarat Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Important Dates||Important Dates|
|Notification Release Date||Last week of March 2023|
|Online Application||March to April 2023|
|Upload Documents||April 2023|
|Accepted/ Rejection of Online Form at the district level||March to April 2023|
|Admission Process||April 2023|
|Admit Card Release||April 2023|
|Admission Commencement||April 2023|
RTE Gujarat Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Applying students should be born between 2 June 2014 to 1 June 2015 in order to be eligible.
The annual income of the child’s parents must be-
- For ST/ SC- Rs. 2 lac per annum
- For OBC- Rs. 1 lac per annum
- For General- Rs. 68,000 per annum
RTE Gujarat Admission 2023 Application Form
- The Gujarat RTE 2023 Application Form is expected to be out in the month of March 2023
- Students will not be able to fill this form through offline mode.
- They can fill this form via online mode.
- During application form filling, student needs to upload a scanned copy of the recent photographs and signature.
- They should provide their email id and mobile number to complete the registration for Gujarat RTE 2023 Application Form.
- Students must fill all the mandatory fields in the application form.
- Students are suggested to fill the Gujarat RTE Application form very carefully because once the form is uploaded, no modification can be done.
- While filling the application form you need to recheck the filled details because if there are any kind of blunder in the form, it can be rejected forthwith.
- After filling out the application form, students will be asked to pay the Gujarat RTE 2023 Application Form fees. After doing the same, their application form will be completed and they should get its print copy.
- The Gujarat RTE 2023 Application Fee payment mode involve online mode.
- There will be no other way of paying the Gujarat RTE 2023 Application Fee except online mode.
- Student can use facilities such as Net baking/ Debit Card/ Credit card/ UPI/ Wallet pay to pay the application fee.
- Ones the fees is paid it cannot be refunded or transferred back to the applicant.
- It can’t be transferred to any other courses also.
- General category candidates have to pay Rupees 200/- as the application fee.
- SC / ST category candidates have to make the payment of Rupees 100/- as the application fee.
Note: The application fee changes every year so before paying the fees check the official website of RTE Gujarat.
After the successful filling and submission of the application form, the official authority of RTE will organize an online lottery system. The Lottery result will be released on the official website of RTE Gujarat. To get the Lottery result, a candidate should log in with their username and password. On the basis of the lottery system, the candidates will be able to secure admission to the school of Gujarat state.
- Aadhaar Card / Electricity Bill/ Passport / Election Card/ Water Bill / Ration Card
- Parents Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Parent’s Income Certificate
- BPL Category Certificate
- NDNT Certificate
- Orphan Child Certificate
- Child in Need of Care and Protection Certificate
- Children belonging to Child care Institution Certificate
- Child Labor Certificate
- Mentally Challenged Child Cerebral Palsy Certificate
- CWSN Certificate
- ART therapy treatment seeking Children Certificate
- Children Of Martyred Soldiers Certificate
- Single Girl Child category Certificate
- Children studying in Anganwadi Certificate
- Child Aadhar Card
- Parent’s Aadhar Card
- Bank Details