The West Bengal State University, Barasat is responsible for organizing the annual exams for BA, BBA, BSc, BCom, BBA degree courses. Consequently, those candidates who are going to appear in the exams can take part in the same in the month of March as UG Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 exams are scheduled to be held from March month. The WBSU Part III Exam Date Sheet 2023 is will likely be released in February month. For now, Barasat University hasn’t released any official notification regarding the WBSU Exam Routine 2023.
Students who plan to take up the exam should register before the last date of registration. It’s also necessary for the students to carry their admit card with them on exam day. Candidates can download the Exam Time Table of WBSU from its official portal. Meanwhile, get the complete details available in the WBSU Exam Routine 2023 from this page.
WBSU Exam Routine 2023 Highlights
|University name||West Bengal State University|
|Type of university||Public university|
|Exam type||Semester wise/Annual wise exam|
|Exam name||UG PG Exam|
|WBSU UG PG courses||BA, BBA, B.Sc, B.Com, MA ,MBA, LLB, M.Com, Etc.|
|Category type||Exam date sheet|
|Mode of exam schedule declaration||Online mode|
|Affiliated by||UGC, AIU|
|Practical paper exam date||–|
|Exam date sheet status||Available soon|
Steps to Check Exam Routine
- Visit the official website of WBSU i.e. www.wbsuexams.net.
- The official examination page of West Bengal State University will open before you.
- Click on the ‘Examination Routine’ link and choose the exam routine from the dropdown list
- In a new tab exam, the routine page will be opened.
- Check the exam schedule and download the same for more uses in the future.
- Exam Name
- Semester / Year
- Exam Date & Day
- Exam Time
- Subject Name and Code
- Course Name
WBSU Exam Routine 2023 Important Points
- Students must report to the examination hall 30 minutes (Half an hour) before the commencement of the exam.
- Always carry your admit card and valid identity card on the day of the exam.
- Do not carry any unfair means such as camera, scanner pen, mobile phone/pager, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the examination hall.
- Students are advised to bring their own stationery items during the exams. Exchanging stationery is not authorized during the exam.
- Students should have any kind of malpractice during the exam. If any student is found involved in malpractice then the authority will book him/ her under the UFM forthwith.
- If support material, other than that which is permitted, is found at or by the desk/ student, it may be treated as a trial to cheating and a pertinent process for cheating will be followed thereafter.