Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU) is known to be one of the best universities in the state of Maharashtra. The university provides admission in several UG, PG, Diploma, and Certificate programs for those who wish to pursue distance education. Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University Home Assignments 2023 will be made available in PDF format. Students of BA, BSc, BCom, BBA, BCA, MA, MSc, MCom, MBA, MCA, and all the other programs will be able to download YCMOU Home Assignment 2023 through online mode. The assignment papers will be accessible in a pdf format, consequently, candidates can easily download the question papers and answers. In this post, we have provided complete information about YCMOU Home Assignment 2023. Read the full post below to know more about it.
YCMOU Home Assignment 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU)|
|Programs||UG, PG, Certificate & Diploma Programs|
|Assignment Status||Release Soon|
|Last Date to Submit YCMOU Assignment||3rd week of December 2023 (Expected)|
YCMOU Home Assignment 2023
YCMOU Home Assignment is a piece of (academic) task or work. Through this, students get opportunities to learn, practice, and elaborate on what they have achieved in the learning goals. It must be noted that the submission of the YCMOU Home Assignment Paper pdf will be different for all programs. The students should submit legibly handwritten Projects/ Assignments of FYBA/ TYBA to the Study Centre before the due date. The university officials will also upload the YCMOU Home Assignment questions on the main website of the university which is ycmou.digitaluniversity.ac. We suggest the students download the YCMOU Assignment Questions from the official portal of the University.
Instructions to follow
- Students can only use A4 size paper to answer the assignment questions.
- Should write answers only with blue and black pens, do not use any other colored pen.
- Students need to write the answer within the word limit as provided in the YCMOU assignment question paper.
- If the assignment has diagrams, then you must use one-sided blank paper to make projects.
- Only use a pencil to make diagrams.
- Write the answers in a clean and proper way so that they can be visible to the examiner.
- Make projects in your own handwriting only. Copied assignments will be rejected forthwith.
- Prepare assignments for each subject.
- Do not use a single file for all the assignments.
- Students can use printed books and PDF study material to solve assignment questions. Besides this, you can also use online sources.
Procedure to download YCMOU Home Assignments 2023
- First of all, student needs to open the official website of Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University which is www.ycmou.ac.in
- Now, go to the homepage and navigate your cursor to the Student Zone tab provided in the top menu bar.
- A new page will be opened, now click on the Home Assignments link available in the list of Student Zone tab.
- Now, in a new page choose the suitable program and click on that link.
- After a few seconds, your Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University Home Assignment/ Project will be displayed on your screen
- Hit the view option and the project will appear.
- Just download it and take out its print copy for further usage.
YCMOU Front and Cover Page
YMCOU Front and Cover Page is the most important part of the Assignment Paper pdf. It is compulsory to create a Front and Cover Page for each project. Through the front page of YCMOU, evaluators will be able to understand the details of the assignment submitted. The students should submit their assignments/ projects to their respective coordinators. Hence, the details mentioned on the YCMOU Front page are as follows:
- Name of the Programme
- Course Code
- Course Title
- Assignment Code
- Study Center
- Session Month and Year
- Mobile Number
- Enrollment Number
- Name of the student
- Residence Address