Vardhman Mahaveer Open University shortened as VMOU is an open university situated in Kota, Rajasthan, India. The University was established on 23 July 1987, and at the beginning it was known as Kota Open University. VMOU specifically focuses on commerce, humanities, library science and informatics. It has study centres in Ajmer, New Delhi, Bharatpur, Udaipur, Kota, Jodhpur, Bikaner, Jaipur and several “study centres” in cities. Ratan Lal Godara was appointed as vice chancellor of this University in the year 2019. Students of Vardhman Mahaveer Open University Kota will be able to view and download VMOU Assignment for both July and January Admission Session. After getting admission to VMOU, students need to download and submit assignments for their desired course or program.
Every student of VMOU is required to make and submit their assignment to the regional centre of the University before the last date of assignment submission gets over. Any student failing to submit their assignment, then he/ she will not be able to sit in their examination.
About VMOU Assignment 2023
Kota Open University or VMOU offers undergraduate, post-graduation, diploma & certificate programmes through open learning. The university organizes exams two times a year for almost all the programmes. These exams are conducted every year in the month of June & December. It is compulsory for all the students of the University to prepare assignments for their course before appearing for the VMOU TEE Examination and submit it on or before the third week of May 2023 (Expected).
Though, students can appear in the examination without making assignments, the university officials will not declare the results for such students. The VMOU assignments are also named as Kota open university assignment, internal assignments, files or VMOU project work. Students must understand that the assignments/ projects are compulsory for every programme, and students can download it from student one view.
VMOU Assignment 2023 Overview
|Name of the University||Vardhman Mahaveer Open University (VMOU)|
|Courses||UG/ PG/ Diploma/ Certificate Courses|
Programmes offered by VMOU, Kota
- Post Graduate.
- PG Diploma.
- Certificate courses.
Instructions for Online Assignment Submission
- Students must prepare the assignment in PDF format.
- The size of the assignment should not exceed 4 MB.
- Scan the assignment & upload it properly.
- Assignment should be clear and visible.
- Students are required to use prescribed apps for scanning & creating the pdf.
- Write your answers clearly.
- Don’t write on QR Code.
- Barcode must be readable.
- Upload the downloaded project only.
- Number of pages need to be like downloaded one.
How to Check VMOU Project
Students should read the following steps in order to check the Kota Open University assignments on the official portal of the varsity:
- Visit the official VMOU website which is vmou.ac.in.
- On the homepage of VMOU, go to the assignment/ project section and click on the ‘Assignment’ option.
- Now, choose your programme code and click on the download button
- The assignment for your specific programme will be displayed in a new window
- Lastly, check the assignment properly and download it for future reference.