AIAPGET 2024: AIAPGET is an abbreviation form for the All India AYUSH Postgraduate Entrance Test. It is a national-level entrance test that is organized at the national level by the National Testing Agency (NTA). This entrance examination is designed to provide admission to the eligible candidates in All India Quota seats, and State Quota seats for MD/ MS/ Postgraduate Diploma Courses in Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Siddha, and Unani Courses.
Eligible aspirants will get admission to AYUSH Colleges, Universities and Institutions, and Deemed Universities of India. There will also be reservations in the state seats, for that students need to visit the official website of AIAPGET. AIAPGET 2024 Application Form will likely be released in the month of January 2024 through online mode only. It is going to be conducted in various cities of India and in online mode (computer based test). A complete examination will be conducted within 90 minutes.
AIAPGET 2024 Highlights
|AIAPGET Full-Form||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test|
|Types of Exam||Post Graduate Level|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Organizing Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Exam Duration||90 minutes|
AIAPGET 2024 Important Dates
|Events||Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|Notification released date||January 2024|
|Online registration||January 2024|
|The deadline to submit the online registration||January 2024|
|Correction date of application form||February 2024|
|Admit Card Available||April 2024|
|Exam Date||April 2024|
|Answer Key release date||May 2024|
|Result date announcement||May 2024|
The eligibility requirements for the aspirants are given below. These details are very important for the candidates as after satisfying the eligibility below, candidates can proceed with the application form filling:
- Candidates who have passed under graduation with at least 50% aggregate marks from recognized universities and institutions.
- It is also important to pass a one-year internship program to be eligible to appear in the AIAPGET exam.
- Entrants should complete their internship before appearing for the counseling process.
- Candidates must have passed BHMS/ BUMS/ BAMS/ BSMS/ Graded BHMS or provisional BSMS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS passing certificate from recognized university/ deemed university CCH/ CCIM state board.
AIAPGET 2024 Application Form
- The mode of application form is online mode only.
- National Testing Agency will release the application form for eligible candidates only, so candidates should assure that they meet the eligibility before applying for the test.
- Eligible candidates will be able to submit the application form for the test on or before the date of application.
- Along with the application form, the candidates will also get the correction facility as well although this facility will only be applicable for selected particulars.
- It is important to submit the application form before the prescribed date, as the official authorities of the National Testing Agency will not accept the application form after February 2024.
- Candidates should seek a hard copy of the duly filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
The details of the application fee for various categories are given below for the candidate’s reference:
|General/Unreserved & OBC-NCL||Rs. 2700/-|
|SC, ST, PwD, and Transgender||Rs. 1800/-|
- The mode of AIAPGET application form fee payment involves online mode only.
- Applicants can use facilities such as Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Baking, Paytm wallet, and UPI for the transaction of application fee.
Aspirants preparing will be able to acquire Sample paper and Demo tests from the official website and they can check it and download the same. Subjects that will be taught in BHMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BAMS course as provided by CCIM/ CCH will be there in the examination. Those who are appearing for the entrance exam should get the information about the examination pattern here:
- Mode of the examination: Computer-based Test- Online
- Paper Language: Ayurveda- English & Hindi, Unani- English & Urdu, Siddha- English & Tamil, Homeopathy- English only
- Total number of questions: 100 questions
- Total Max Marks: 100 marks
- Types of Questions: MCQs (Objective type)
- Time Duration: 90 minutes
- Marking System: 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer and 0.25 marks will be reduced at each incorrect answer
The examination outcome will be announced after a month after the exam completion. Students can check or download the same through the official website of the exam conducting body i.e. National Testing Agency. Candidates must obtain a minimum of 50% of marks to appear in the counseling for admission. Reserved category candidates need to secure at least 40% marks. To collect the result, go to the official website and click on the result section link. Input your Roll Number or Date of birth and you will be able to see or download the result. Entrants will be able to view the marks obtained in each subject, total marks, qualifying status, and All India Rank (AIR). The official authorities will prepare the final result on the grounds of marking scheme guidelines set by the National Testing Agency (NTA).