Chhattisgarh Pre-Polytechnic Test is organized by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB) on the state level. Through this entrance examination, candidates can get admission in polytechnic courses in various private and government polytechnic colleges of the Chhattisgarh state. Admission will be offered to the eligible candidates in Engineering Diploma courses. There are a number of polytechnic colleges in the state of Chhattisgarh that consider the scores of CGPPT for providing admissions. CG PPT 2024 is going to be conducted through offline mode (pen and paper written mode). The Pre Polytechnic Entrance Exam is expected to be organized in the last week of June 2024 (Tentative).
Eligible candidates will be able to pursue professional diploma courses in various disciplines for instance Communication Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Architectural Assistantship, etc. The procedure for filling up application form will be started very shortly and will be updated via the official website of the same.
CG PPT 2024 Highlights
|Name of the Exam||CG PPT 2024|
|Full-Form||Chhattisgarh Pre-Polytechnic Test|
|Conducting By||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB)|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exams|
CG PPT 2024 Important Dates
|Online registration begins||Second week of May 2024|
|Last date to fill the application form||First week of June 2024|
|Application correction facility||First week of June to Second week of June 2024|
|Admit card availability||Second week of June 2024|
|Entrance exam date||Last week of June 2024|
|Answer key release date||Third week of June 2024|
|Result declaration||First week of July 2024|
|Counseling process begins||Second week of July 2024|
- Domicile: A domicile of Chhattisgarh state is required to be eligible.
- Age Limit: The age of the participant should not exceed 30 years for all categories.
- Qualifying Exam: It is important for the candidates to successfully clear class 10th examination from a recognized board of education to be eligible for CG PPT Exam 2024.
- Minimum Marks: The minimum marks is set up to 35% marks and candidates should have studied science and mathematics as compulsory subjects.
CG PPT 2024 Application Form
Each and every candidate should go after the instructions while completing Chhattisgarh Polytechnic 2024 Application Form. The application form will only be accessible through online method. The application filling process will likely be out in the second week of May 2024.
- Candidates must first visit the official site of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB).
- Get the direct link to the application form and do the registration.
- Register using all the basic required details in the form appropriately such as name of the candidate, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, address, phone number, email id, academic background and more.
- Fill in all the remaining details including communicational details too.
- Select the examination center as per your suitability.
- Submit the details and upload the requisite documents for instance passport sized photograph, scanned signature and left-hand thumb impression according to the instructions given there.
- Pay the application fee and get the print of the application form after the final submission of the application form.
The application fee payment will be submitted only via the online facility.
- General candidates- Rs. 200/-
- OBC candidates- Rs. 150/-
- SC/ ST/ PH candidates- Rs. 100/-
- Mode of Exam: CG PPT exam will be commenced in offline mode only.
- Duration of Exam: Paper will be commenced for 3 hours.
- Type of Questions: The questions will only be of objective-type.
- Total Questions: The total questions will be 150.
- Marking Scheme: +1 mark for each right answer.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking.
|Subjects||No. of questions|
CG PPT 2024 Results
The result will be regulated in online mode on the website of the authority i.e. CGPEB. The result will likely be out in the first week of July 2024. The final selection of the participants will be confirmed on the basis of candidate’s performance and outcome. Entrants may download the result and scorecard by providing their roll number and date of birth on the website. The result will appear on the computer screen after the input of above mentioned credentials.
The selected candidates will eligible to take part in the counselling process. The exam conducting authority will release the result for every candidate who participated in the examination through their official website. It is also recommended to get the copy of the result for the further purposes
CG PPT 2024 Selection Procedure
The selection of the candidates is based on his/ her performance in the pen and paper based exam. The list of the shortlisted candidates will be uploaded on the authorized web portal and individuals may check their rank by log in into the portal of CG Vyapam. Only shortlisted candidates may further proceed with the remaining admission process.