Aligarh Muslim University conducts BA LLB entrance exam for admission to the 5 years integrated BA LLB program. Once the entrance test is conducted, the university will release the list of shortlisted candidates on its official website. Read the complete article to know more about AMU BA LLB Admission such as important dates, exam pattern, eligibility criteria, etc.
|Name of the exam||LLB Entrance Exam|
|Exam conducting body||Aligarh Muslim University|
|Official website of AMU||amu.ac.in|
|Entrance Examination mode||Offline (pen and paper based)|
|Exam Type||University- level|
AMU BA LLB 2023 Important Dates
|Official Notification release||1st week of April 2023|
|Availability of online application form||To be announced|
|Last date to apply online||To be announced|
|Admit card||1-2 weeks before the entrance exam|
|Exam date||Postponed till further notice|
|Result||To be notified|
|Counseling||To be notified|
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must pass class 12th or an equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks Required: Candidate must score at least 50% marks in class 12th.
- Age Limit: The age limit for the candidate is 22 years as of 1st July 2023.
AMU BA LLB 2023 Application Form
- The application form will be soon available in online mode as per the dates notified by the university.
- Candidates must submit the application form before the last date of form submission.
- The Application procedure will include certain steps such as exam registration, exam selection, uploading documents (as per the specifications), application verification, and fee payment.
- During the registration process, candidates will also have to provide their email ID & contact details in the application form. Any mistake in the application form will lead to form rejection. Therefore, make sure to fill in all the details correctly in the application form.
- Candidates will be able to pay the application fee via online mode using a credit card, debit card, and net banking.
- All the important information related to the application form will be directly sent to the candidate’s registered ID & phone number therefore you must provide valid mobile no. and email id.
- Lastly, candidates should take a printout of the duly filled application form for further use.
|For all the candidates||Rs. 550/-|
The entrance exam question paper will be divided into 2 sections. The first section will have objective-type questions and the other one will contain subjective-type questions. The first section will have negative marking while negative marking will not be applicable in other sections.
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|No. of questions||85 marks (10 for subjective+75 for objective)|
|Maximum Marks||100 Marks (1 mark for objective questions and 2.5 marks for subjective questions)|
|Duration of Exam||120 minutes (2 hours)|
|No. of sections in the paper||2|
|Sections included in the paper||Current Affairs and General Knowledge (based on legal issues), General English, Reasoning, and Aptitude.|
AMU BA LLB 2023 Result
The result will be announced as per the conducting authority. The dates will be soon be notified through the official website of AMU. Candidates can check the result through online mode. Students are required to enter their application number and password. The merit list of the candidates will be prepared and released by the conducting authority. The result will contain the marks secured by the candidates, rank, provisional qualification status, etc.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: Where to register for AMU BA LLB?
Ans. Candidates can easily register online on the official website.
Question: What is the mode of result declaration?
Ans. The result will be announced on the authorized website of Aligarh Muslim University.
Question: What is the Application fee for BA LLB Entrance Exam 2023?
Ans. All the candidates need to pay Rs. 550/- as the application fee.
Question: What will be the mode for the entrance exam?
Ans. The mode of the entrance exam will be offline (pen and paper-based test).