Every year, DU LLB Entrance Exam is conducted at the university level for providing admission to the students in the 3 year LLB program offered at the Faculty of Law, Delhi University. This examination is conducted through online mode. The application forms for the same will be released in the month of June 2023. Candidates must apply for it before the last date. All the aspirants who are searching for the correct information regarding DU LLB 2023 can find this complete article provided below.
DU LLB 2023 Overview
|Name of the exam||DU LLB Entrance Exam 2023|
|Exam conducting body||Faculty of Law, University of Delhi|
|Official website of DU LLB||lawfaculty.du.ac.in|
|Entrance exam mode||Computer-Based|
|DU LLB fees||
|Courses offered||LLB (3 years)|
|DU LLB total seats||2922|
DU LLB 2023 Important Dates
|Availability of online application form||1st week of June 2023|
|Last date to apply online||3rd week of June 2023|
|Admit card||4th week of June 2023|
|Exam date||1st week of July 2023|
|Result||2nd week of July 2023|
|Counseling||2nd week of July 2023|
Applicants must make sure that they meet these eligibility requirements before applying for DU LLB Entrance Exam 2023:
- Any graduate or postgraduate candidates from a recognized university can apply for DU LLB.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of their qualifying degree examination are also eligible to apply.
- Unreserved and EWS Category candidates must score 50% marks in the qualifying degree examination whereas OBC/CW/PwD/ SC/ST Category Candidates must get at least 45% and 40% marks respectively.
- Any candidate who has already passed the LLB course from any university will not be eligible to apply.
DU LLB 2023 Application Form
The whole application process will be completed through online mode. Follow the steps provided below:
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official web portal of Law faculty, University of Delhi, and complete the registration by providing their personal details such as name, father’s name, DOB, contact details, email id, etc.
- After completing this, a user id and password will be generated on the candidate’s contact no. They need to log in to the application form by using these credentials.
- After logging, candidates have to enter their professional, educational details, communication details. Along with this, upload your documents including your photograph and signature in the format as prescribed in the application form.
- The application process will not be completed without paying the application fee. The application fee payment mode includes debit cards, credit cards, and internet banking.
- All the candidates must not forget that the DU LLB Application form will be submitted through online mode only and there will be no other mode of form submission. Also, make sure to take out prints of the application form after its submission.
Those candidates who are going to take part in the examination must surely go through the exam pattern explained below.
- Examination mode: It will be held via Online (Computer Based Examination).
- Number of questions: 100 queries in total.
- Type of questions: Objective type Multiple Choice Questions.
- Exam Duration: 2 hours will be assigned to resolve the query paper.
- Language of questions: English language only.
- Marking Scheme: Each question holds 4 marks.
- Negative Marking: Candidates will lose 1 mark in case of an incorrect answer.
- Maximum Marks: 400 marks in total.
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|No. of papers||1|
|Duration of Exam||120 minutes (2 hours)|
|Type of questions||Objective Type Questions|
|No. of questions||100|
|Subjects||English comprehension, General knowledge, Legal Awareness Aptitude, and Analytical Abilities.|
DU LLB 2023 Result
The merit list will be published on the authorized web portal of the University of Delhi in the month of July 2023. It will be available in PDF format. Therefore, applicants can check the result by providing their name and DOB. Candidates need to keep the hard copy of the result for document verification and the registration process for admission.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What is the official web portal of DU LLB?
Ans. The official website is www.lawfaculty.du.ac.in
Question: Where can candidates register for the DU LLB examination 2023?
Ans. Candidates are required to register through the online website of the Faculty of Law, University of Delhi.
Question: When will DU LLB admit card be released?
Ans. The admit card will also be released in the month of June 2023.