The online application form for Andhra Pradesh ANM Admission 2023 will be accessible in the month of October 2023. Interested candidates must apply for this course online before the last date. It is a nursing training course that is offered to candidates who aspire to join the health department. Commissionerate of Health Family Welfare is the official authority that regulates and manages the admission procedure for all eligible applicants. The admission process is also named AP Health Department.
However, only female applicants are eligible to take up this course. No specific entrance exam will be organized for Andhra Pradesh ANM Admission 2023. Those candidates who are willing to apply for this course must check the official notification regarding the same on its official website.
Andhra Pradesh ANM 2023 Highlights
|Name of the exam
|Andhra Pradesh ANM
|Andhra Pradesh Auxiliary Nurse and Midwives course
|Type of Exam
|Level of exam
|Commissionerate of Health Family Welfare
Andhra Pradesh ANM 2023 Important Dates
|Official notification releases on
|1st week of October 2023
|Online application process starts from
|1st week of October 2023
|Last date to apply
|Last week of October 2023
|Selection list publish on
|2nd week of November 2023
|Classes commencement on
|4th week of November 2023
Every interested applier who does not meet the eligibility criteria set by the university will not be provided admission to the course. Consequently, for the reference of the applicants we have mentioned below some important details of the eligibility criteria:
- Age criteria: Candidate must be over 18 years at the time of admission. Applicants more than the age of 39 years are not eligible for admission.
- Registration: Applicants are required to register themselves with the Andhra Pradesh Medical Council.
- Academic qualifications: Applicants holding a qualified MBBD degree or any equivalent exam from a recognized university or institution is eligible.
Andhra Pradesh ANM Application Form 2023
Students who want to apply should have to download the application form from the official web portal and then submit the same via offline mode. We have explained the complete process of application form submission below.
- To begin with the application process, candidates have to visit the official website i.e. www.cfw.ap.nic.in.
- Find the link for the application from and download the application form via the official website of the Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare.
- Once the application form is downloaded, candidates need to fill the same in clean handwriting without any mistakes. They must avoid overwriting in the same.
- Aspirants must ensure that each and every detail entered in the form must be authentic. Otherwise, their candidature may get rejected by the officials.
- Appliers will then have to affix their photograph on the application form.
- Post successfully filling the application form, aspirants need to submit the form to the concerned DM&HOs in the district wherein the college/ institute is along with photocopies of the following below mentioned documents:
Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST/BCs)
Residential Certificate/ Study Certificate from Class 4th to 10th.
- Apart from this, they will also have to submit the demand draft of Rs. 50/- as the application fee drew in favor of Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare, Andhra Pradesh, Amaravathi payable at Hyderabad.
- For BC/ SC/ ST candidates, there is no registration fee.
- It is suggested to the candidates that they should keep a copy of the application form submitted for future needs.
|BC/ SC/ ST candidates
Andhra Pradesh ANM Selection process
- All the candidates who have registered online will be selected on the basis of their performance in the last qualifying exam i.e. the scores of their previous qualifying exam will be considered for admission.
- It must be noted that there will not be any entrance exam for the selection of candidates for the ANM course.
- It should also be considered that out of the total seats, 40% are known as “Management Seats” and the remaining 60% of seats are termed as “Free Seats”.
Andhra Pradesh ANM Result and Merit List
- The merit list or selection will be published on the official website once the application form submission process ends and the official portal to check the same is www.cfw.ap.nic.in.
- The rank list or merit list will be prepared by the official authorities of Andhra Pradesh ANM on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the previous qualifying examination.
- While creating the merit list, the first preference will be given to the candidates who passed in a single attempt, while those candidates who pass under the compartmental system will be given a second preference.
- After the merit list publication process gets over, nominated candidates will then need to visit the allotted institute on the prescribed date to complete the remaining admission process.