National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Assam conducts an entrance examination every year to shortlist the candidates for admission to the 2-year Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery degree program. Nominated candidates will be enrolled in the two-year undergraduate certificate-level course in the different nursing colleges of the Assam state. However, for the final admission, candidates are required to clear the entrance examination in order to get admitted to the ANM course. No other criteria of admission will be entertained. All the interested candidates who successfully meet the eligibility requirements can submit their application form before the last date and appear for the test. The application process basically begins in the month of October 2023. To know more about Assam ANM 2023 Admission such as admission process, exam dates, application form, exam pattern, eligibility criteria, etc. scroll down the complete post.
Assam ANM 2023 Overview
|Name of the exam||Assam ANM Admission 2023|
|Full form||Assam Auxiliary Nurse and Midwives course|
|Type of Exam||Nursing|
|Level of exam||State Level|
|Courses offered||Diploma/ Certificate courses|
|Organizing department||National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Assam|
|Mode of the exam||Offline|
|Date of exam||To be announced|
Assam ANM Admission 2023 Important Dates
|The online application process begins from||October 2023|
|Last date for the submission of the duly filled application form||November 2023|
|Admit card issue date||15 days prior to the exam|
|Entrance exam date||To be announced|
|Announcement of results||To be announced|
- Nationality: A candidate of Indian nationality is eligible to apply for Assam ANM 2023.
- Domicile: Applier has to be a permanent resident of Assam state, therefore he/ she should have the domicile certificate of the state of Assam.
- Age limit: Students applying for ANM are required to be in the age group of 17 years to 27 years as on 1st January 2023.
- Academic qualification: Minimum academic qualification required for ANM admission is 10+2 or equivalent or according to the latest guidelines of the Indian Nursing Council (INC).
- Other criteria: Applicants who are physically handicapped can also apply.
Assam ANM Application Form
The official exam managing authority will publish newspaper advertisements, in at least two local dailies, inviting applications for admission to the ANM degree course in Assam state. Candidates can visit the official website to obtain the same. Duly filled application forms are required to be submitted to the respective SDWOs.
- To begin the application form filling, the candidates will have to provide their basic personal and academic particulars.
- They should affix their passport-sized photograph to the application form and they need to provide their signature on the form in the prescribed columns.
- Candidates are advised to take proper care while providing details in the application form as any incorrect information can make it responsible for the rejection of the same.
- Once, the candidates have provided all the details in authentic form, the applicants will have to submit the same to the respective SDWOs.
- Applications should reach the SDWO before the stipulated time limit. Late applications will not be accepted by the authorities.
- Candidates should also keep a copy of the duly filled application form safe for future reference.
- Along with the application form, a requisite amount of the application fee also needs to be paid before the specified date.
The exam pattern for Assam ANM Admission 2023 is mentioned below for the reference of the candidates:
- Mode of exam: The exam will be organized in a paper-based method.
- Important topics: The important sections included in the exam are Psychology, Sociology, Behavioral Science, Microbiology, Biological Science, Physiology & Anatomy, Fundamental of Nursing, and First Aid.
|B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2023||GNM Nursing Admission 2023|
Assam ANM 2023 Exam Result
After the successful completion of the entrance examination, the admission authorities will release the results of the applicants. Candidates can check the results of the entrance exam once the exam is successfully commenced. The official website for checking the result is www.hfw.assam.gov.in.
The applicants will soon release the result on the official website of the University for their Reference. Along with the results, the authorities will also release the answer key and cut-off marks of the Assam ANM entrance exam 2023. Applicants are requested to check the results along with the answer key and cut-off marks on the official website of the university.
Within some time of the commencement of the entrance exam, the results for Assam ANM will be announced. Those applicants who have obtained well scores in the entrance exam are recommended to appear for the further process i.e. interview round and document verification round.