Haryana State Technical Educations Society or HSTES is been managed and regulated by the Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Haryana. The admission process is commenced for the candidates who want admission in various 4-year duration B.E/ B.Tech/B. Pharmacy and B.Arch courses. Moreover, those candidates who want to take admission in B.Tech/ B.E courses need to go through the 3 off-campus counseling processes organized via the online mode. Furthermore, the application form for HSTES is released soon. Application forms for each and every course are accepted through online mode only. Consequently, aspirants who want to get more information related to the HSTES 2023 such as important dates, eligibility criteria, application process counseling session, results, merit list, etc. can go through the details we have provided in the complete piece of the post below.
HSTES 2023 Overview
|Name of the exam||Haryana State Technical Educations Society 2023|
|Organizing department||Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Haryana|
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Test takers||Approx. 1 lakh|
|Accepting colleges||73 colleges|
|Official website||Check Here|
HSTES 2023 Important Dates
|Events||Date for Merit JEE Rank||Date for Inter-se- Merit qualifying exam|
|The online application process begins from||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|Online verification of marks||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|Inter-se-merit rank declaration||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|Counseling fee submission date||To be Announced||To be Announced|
As per the below-mentioned eligibility criteria, candidates can check it and prepare themselves.
- Educational qualification: The applicants must have passed class 12th board examinations successfully. Engineering and Technology diploma holders are also eligible to apply.
- Recognition: If a candidate holds a diploma, then the exam must be passed by a recognized Institute or University.
- Compulsory subjects: Applicants have to clear class 12th with physics and mathematics as key subjects. Along with these subjects, the candidate must also have chemistry/ biology/ biology/technical vocational subjects too. Minimum Marks: Candidates belonging to the general category are required to score a minimum of 45% marks whereas SC/ ST candidates should acquire at least 40% marks in the last qualifying examination.
HSTES 2023 Application Form
- In the first step, all the appliers need to open the official page of the Haryana State Technical Educations Society and get themselves registered.
- Post the completion of registration the candidates have to find the relevant link for the Application form and fill in all the asked information.
- The Application form will require the candidate’s basic information such as mentioned below:
- Applicant’s name
- User Name
- Email address
- Mobile number
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Caste Category (Gen/ OBC/ SC/ ST)
- Domicile certificate
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
- Marks/ Rank obtained in the qualifying examination
- Name of the School/ Board
- Annual Income of the Parents
- Address including city, district, and PIN code.
- After providing the required details, candidates are required to attach the documents along with the HSTES 2023 Application form
- Upon successful completion of this procedure, candidates will have to submit the application form but before that, they will have to make a payment for the application fee.
- It can be made online via payment modes like credit cards or debit cards or net banking systems.
|General category||INR 500/-|
|EWS, TFW, KM, HGST category||INR 200/-|
HSTES 2023 Merit List
The merit list of the HSTES (Haryana state technical education society) for B.Tech and B.E courses will be made accessible by the officials of HSTES in online mode. Candidates can log in to www.hstes.org to check the merit list. They have to provide their login credentials such as their login I’d and a password which was provided at the time of registration. After that, the candidates will be able to see the merit list displayed on the dashboard.
They are suggested to get a few print copies of the HSTES Merit list 2023 for future references. Those registered applicants who will see their names will be on the merit list are told to attend the counseling process. The officials of HSTES will consider the candidate’s marks in the last qualifying exam for preparing the merit list.
HSTES 2023 Counseling Process
The counseling process for Haryana state technical education society for admission in the B.Tech and B.E courses will be managed and organized by the official representative of the university via online means. The candidates whose who find their names on the merit list need to attend all the counseling sessions of HSTES 2023.
The seat allotment will be carried out on the basis of their performance in the counseling process of HSTES 2023. The seat allotment results will also be published on the official website.
- SSC Mark sheet
- HSC Mark sheet
- SSC Passing Certificate
- HSC Passing Certificate
- Any additional qualifying mark sheet
- Any additional qualifying passing certificate
- Category certificate
- Character certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Government ID Proof
- Transfer certificate
- Print copy of the fully filled application form
- Fee payment