NEET B.Sc Nursing 2023: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced that from now on NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) scores will be considered for admission to various B.Sc (Hons) Nursing courses. All the important details containing eligibility criteria, the admission process are given below. On the basis of applicants’ submitted details, National Testing Agency will release the admit card/ hall ticket for eligible candidates. The admissions will be done for the B.Sc Nursing course in addition to AYUSH, BDS, MBBS, and veterinary seats. Those candidates who are seeking more details regarding B.Sc Nursing Admission through NEET 2023 can refer to the complete article below.
NEET B.Sc Nursing 2023
|Degree level||Undergraduate (UG)|
|B.Sc Nursing full form||Bachelor of Science in Nursing|
|Subjects required||PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology)|
|Average fees||Rs. 8,500 to 1.3 lakhs per annum|
|Average salary offered||Rs. 3.2 lakhs per annum|
|Employment Areas||Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) Registered Nurse, Nurse- Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Registered Nurse (RN)- Emergency Room, Medical Coder, Staff Nurse, Registered Nurse (RN), Nurse Educator, etc.|
|Placement opportunities||Medical, Manipal Group, Fortis Hospitals, Apollo Group, Inc., etc.|
The Indian Nursing Council (INC) has prescribed the eligibility criteria for NEET UG B.Sc Nursing. The official notice regarding B.Sc Nursing Admission through NEET will be updated on the official website.
Consequently, candidates seeking admission into BSc Nursing (Hons) courses are suggested to check the eligibility requirements from the respective institutes/ colleges/ deemed universities. Given below are the basic eligibility norms regarding B.Sc Nursing Admission:
- Required Age: The age of the aspirants must be 17 years as of December 31st at the year of admission.
- Qualifying Examination: Applicants must pass Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English subjects in class 12th.
- Aggregate Marks: Candidates of the general category must have passed the qualifying examination with 45% marks, whereas for SC/ST/OBC the minimum qualifying marks should be 40%.
- Reservation Policy: Person with Disability (PwD) candidates will get a relaxation of 3%.
NEET B.Sc Nursing 203 Application Form
Step-by-step guidance for Aspirants applying for B.Sc Nursing through NEET is mentioned below:
- Online Registration: Candidates have to register online at www.neet.nta.nic.in, to apply for NEET-UG 2023. Post login, candidates are required to fill in their personal, identification, and communication details which will further access the application form.
- Filing of Application Form: Upon completing the registration, candidates will get access to the application form where they are required to fill the information such as caste category, nationality, exam city preference, and state code, choice of medium of question paper, academic requirements, and parents/guardians details.
- Uploading of Images: At last, aspirants are required to upload the documents required for NEET 2023 application form as per the specified NTA format. In order to avoid rejection of the NEET-UG application form, the documents/ certificates should be uploaded as per the prescriptions only.
- Application Fee: The application fee for NEET 2023 BSc nursing application is required to be paid in an online mode via Debit/Credit Card/Net-banking/UPI/ service provider method. A confirmation page will be generated after the successful payment that needs to be saved for future references.
- Print Application Form: Post the completion of the application process, candidates must take a printout of the duly submitted NEET-UG BSc Nursing Application form 2023.
Nursing Top Entrance Exams
The top B.Sc Nursing entrance exams that are conducted by top institutions are provided below:
- AIIMS Nursing
- Indian Army B.Sc Nursing
- AFMC Nursing Exam
- PGIMER Nursing
- RUHS Nursing
- NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing
NEET Participating Institutes for B.Sc Nursing
As per the confirmation of authorities and details mentioned above, the NEET UG BSc Nursing Result 2023 will be considered by As confirmed by officials and aforementioned, the Result of NEET (UG) – 2023 may be utilized by other Central/State Governments Institutions (including Indian Nursing Council/ Nursing Colleges/ JIPMER) as per the rules and norms.
Some of the top educational institutions like BHU, JIPMER have already released official notifications related to NEET UG BSc Nursing Admission 2023 and will conduct the admission process for interested participants based on their NEET UG scores in 2023.
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|Duration of exam||3 hours|
|Total no of questions||Total 200 questions out of which 180 are compulsory to attempt|
|Maximum marks||720 marks|
|Sections||Physics, Chemistry, Biology|
|Marking scheme||+4 marks for every right answer and -1 for the wrong attempt|
|Sections name and no. of questions asked from it||