AP ECET (Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test) is a state-level exam that is organized every year for the candidates who wish to pursue B.Tech, B.E., and B.Pharmacy courses via lateral entry mode in the top institutions of Andhra Pradesh state. The entrance exam of AP ECET is regulated by the JNT University on behalf of the Andhra State Council of Higher Education (ASCHE). Through AP ECET 2023, interested students will be enrolled in regular engineering courses in Andhra Pradesh state colleges/universities.
Candidates who are willing to take up these courses must apply for AP ECET online after checking the eligibility criteria. The deadline for submitting the application is in the month of March 2023. The authorities of AP ECET will make the application form available in the month of February 2023. The complete schedule of the same is provided on the official web portal of AP ECET too. Therefore, students who are going to appear for this AP ECET need to check this complete article. Full details of AP ECET are given in the post.
AP ECET 2023 Overview
|Name of the Exam||Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting body||JNT University|
|Abbreviated as||AP ECET|
|Courses offered||B.Tech, B.E. and B.Pharmacy courses|
|Level of examination||State Level|
|Mode of examination||Online|
|Frequency of Exam||Once a year|
AP ECET Admission 2023 Important Dates
|AP ECET official notification||February 2023|
|Online registration starts from||February 2023|
|Deadline of form submission without late fee||March 2023|
|Deadline to submit the form with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||April 2023|
|Release of admit card||April 2023|
|Entrance exam date||April 2023|
|Answer key publish||April 2023|
|Result declaration date||April 2023|
|Rank card publish date||May 2023|
|Counseling process starts from||May 2023|
Candidates who will confirm the below-provided eligibility norms can further apply for AP ECET:
- Applicants need to be Indian Nationals in order to be eligible.
- Aspirants are required to be a local/ permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh state, consequently, he/ she should hold a valid domicile of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Candidates must hold a diploma/certificate in Engineering & Technology or Pharmacy from a recognized board of education or university.
- They must have acquired a minimum of 45% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Those appliers who are appearing for the final year of qualifying examination shall also be eligible to appear for the AP ECET exam.
AP ECET 2023 Application Form
- First of all, go to the official website of AP ECET i.e. www.apecet.nic.in.
- Participants have to begin the application process by completing online registration and then filling the form with all the authentic details.
- It is advised to review each entered detail twice that candidates have entered, to avoid any mistakes in the application form.
- Uploading of category certificates/ relevant mark sheets/ photograph/ signature and other documents are also necessary for the application form.
- After filling in all the requisite details in the form, participants will have to make the payment of the application fee through internet banking/ credit card/ debit card/ AP/TS online center and submit the online application form.
- The application form of the candidate may be rejected in cases for instance:
- The mandatory fields are blank and form is not completely filled.
- Applier fails to satisfy the above-mentioned eligibility conditions.
- If the applicant has provided false or incorrect information in the application form.
|For all the categories||INR 500/-|
|Mode of the Exam||Online|
|Duration of Exam||3 hours|
|Format of Question Paper||Objective type questions|
|Total no. of Questions||200|
For Engineering Courses:
|All engineering branches||100|
For Pharmacy Courses:
For B.Sc. (Mathematics):
- East Godavari
- Sri Potti Sri Ramulu Nellore
- West Godavari
- Ysr Kadapa
AP ECET 2023 Result
To obtain the result, candidates are required to go through the official website. Candidates will be able to see and download the result from the fourth week of April 2023. Participants can easily attain the result by entering the Login Credentials. It will be available along with the rank card. The scorecard will include of the name of the candidate, his/ her roll number, Date of birth, the candidate’s gender, rank obtained, total score, etc. Those who will have their names on the merit list will be shortlisted for AP ECET counseling rounds.
AP ECET 2023 Counseling
The counseling rounds will be commenced by the authority through online mode. They will organize the counseling procedure/ seat allotment for candidates who secured positions on the merit list. Candidates will be able to register themselves for the counseling procedure from the month of May 2023.
However, the process of counseling will be followed by various rounds such as online registration, choice filling, seat allotment, and reporting. On the basis of the candidate’s rank in the rank card, admission will be offered.