The admission process for Kerala ANM 2023 will commence soon. The application forms are also going to be made available online via the official website of the Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Kerala i.e. www.dme.kerala.gov.in. Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Kerala is the only authority that manages the admission process for Kerala ANM. Auxiliary Nursery Midwifery in Nursing course is a 2-year diploma/ certificate course that will be offered in the govt and private colleges of the state of Kerala. The selection of the candidate will be grounded on the performance of the candidates in the entrance exam.
A separate entrance exam will be organized for the candidates who are planning to get entry into ANM courses at various institutions of Kerala state. Those candidates who are planning to take admission in ANM courses in the institutes of Kerala must apply before the last date of application ends.
Kerala ANM Admission 2023 Overview
|Name of the exam||Kerala ANM 2023|
|Full form||Kerala Auxiliary Nurse and Midwives course|
|Type of Exam||Nursing|
|Level of exam||State Level|
|Courses offered||Diploma/ Certificate course|
|Organizing department||Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Kerala|
|Selection based||Entrance exam|
Kerala ANM 2023 Important Dates
|The online application process begins from||To be announced|
|Last date for the submission of completely filled application form||To be announced|
|Admit card issue date||15 days prior to the exam|
|Entrance exam date||To be announced|
|Announcement of results||To be announced|
|Counseling rounds||To be announced|
Each and every eligibility requirement for admission to the Kerala ANM course is mentioned below:
Nationality: Only a citizen of India can apply for admission to the Kerala ANM course.
Gender: Only female students can apply.
- Candidates who have passed out class 12th from a recognized educational board with 50% aggregate marks (for the general category) and 45% marks (for the reserved category) are eligible.
- Moreover, applicants who have passed 12th from NIOS (National Institute of Open School) are eligible too.
Medical condition: A candidate shall be medically fit in order to be eligible.
Domicile: Applicants must hold a certificate of domicile of Kerala state.
Age Limit: The age of the applicant should fall in the age group of 17 years to 35 years.
Kerala ANM Application Form
- The candidates can obtain the application form for Kerala ANM admission 2023 through online mode by the authorized web portal Directorate of Medical Education, Govt. of Kerala www.dme.kerala.gov.in.
- In the registration form, fill in every basic personal detail such as candidate’s name, gender, category, domicile, date of birth, mobile no., email id, etc. All this information should not be false.
- Other information such as educational information, communication details, etc should also be entered into the application form as well.
- Students will also have to upload scanned copies of their photographs and signature into the application form.
- Entirely filled application forms can then be submitted online by the applicants on or before the last date.
- Candidates must not forget to pay a specified amount of the application fee to complete the application process.
- Keep a few copies of the submitted application form safe and secure till the further admission process.
Candidates can opt for online modes such as debit card/ credit card/ net banking for the payment of non-refundable application fees.
|General applicants||INR 200/-|
|SC/ ST applicants||INR 75/-|
Kerala ANM 2023 Result
- The result for the Kerala ANM entrance exam will be declared online and the candidates can check the same by visiting the official website.
- To see the result, just provide your details such as their roll number, date of birth, etc.
- Authorities will rank the participants in the merit list on the basis of their marks in the entrance test. According to it, the merit list will be prepared accordingly.
- Counseling and further process of admission will take place as per the names of the candidates in the merit list.
|GNM Nursing Admission 2023||B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2023|
Kerala ANM Counseling
- All the mandatory information related to the counseling process of Kerala ANM will be communicated to the candidates via the official website.
- Participants who get shortlisted for the counseling rounds will have to personally report for the same and carry all their documents in original and photocopy form.
- The admission managing department will verify the documents of the candidates and they will be asked to provide their choice for college.
- Nominated candidates will be allotted seats as per their choice, ranking in the merit list, and availability of seats.
- Those who are allotted a seat are required to appear at the respective colleges to complete the remaining formalities of admission.