AP ICET 2024: AP ICET stands for Andhra Pradesh Integrated common entrance test is a state level competitive entry test which is organized each year by Sri Venkateshwara University, Tirupati on behalf of APSCHE. The purpose of this test is to enroll eligible candidates for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Computer Application (MCA) courses. Qualifying candidates will be admitted to these courses which are offered at various universities/ institutions in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates who are willing to apply for the entrance exam must possess the basic eligibility and apply for the same through the official website of the exam conducting body. Applicants qualifying the examination will be admitted to the participating institutes in the desired courses.
In regards to the information regarding AP ICET 2024 such as Exam Dates, Eligibility Requirements, Applying Process, Examination Pattern, Results, Etc., we have provided the data below. Every applier should read this post before applying for AP ICET 2024.
AP ICET 2024 Overview
|Name of the entrance exam||Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test|
|Acronym||AP ICET 2024|
|Type of exam||Post Graduate|
|Level of exam||State level|
|Conducting body||Sri Venkateshwara University, Tirupati on behalf of APSCHE|
|Mode of exam||Online (Computer based test)|
|Exam date||Last week of June 2024|
|Duration of exam||150 minutes|
AP ICET 2024 Important Dates
|Events||Important dates (Tentative)|
|Application form starts date||1st week of May 2024|
|Last date to submit the form without late fee||1st week of June 2024|
|Last date to submit the form with late fee||2nd week of June 2024|
|Date of application correction begins from||2nd week of June 2024|
|Availability of admit card||3rd week of June 2024|
|Date of exam||Last week of June 2024|
|Result||1st week of July 2024|
|Counseling/ Admission procedure||August 2024|
AP ICET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The course wise eligibility criteria for the AP ICET 2024 Examination is given within the points below:
For MBA Courses:
- Qualification: A candidate holding a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized board is eligible to apply for AP ICET 2024.
- Marks: Appliers must have attained a minimum of 50% Marks (45% Marks for reserved category) in order to be eligible for entrance exam.
- Appearing: Participants who are appearing in the final examination can also apply for AP ICET 2024.
For MCA Courses:
- Qualification: A bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline/ stream from any recognized board is required for the admission.
- Marks: They need to obtain a minimum of 50% Marks (45% Marks for reserved category) in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates in the final exam in 2024 can also appear in the entrance exam.
AP ICET 2024 Application Form
The complete details in regards with AP ICET Application Form 2024 are here:
- The mode of application form releasing is only online mode, therefore no other mode for the application procedure will be there.
- Only candidates who are found eligible can fill up AP ICET Application Form so, candidates must meet their eligibility before applying for the AP ICET 2024 Exam.
- The application form of the applicant only comprises of authentic details, any alteration in details/ information entered can cause rejection of application form.
- Official authorities will also provide correction facility to the candidates; however, the correction option will be applicable on selected fields only.
- Candidates must submit their application form with all the accurate data before the due date, as no application form will be accepted after the closing of applications.
- To avoid the late fee, candidates must submit their applications within the given dates.
- Also, after the submission of form, candidates should take a print out of it for future references.
The mode of application submission will be both online and offline. The payment should be done via Credit Card, Debit Card, TS/ AP online center, Net Banking facilities. Application charges will be INR 550/-(+Rs.2000/- with late fee) for all category candidates.
The details regarding examination pattern for AP ICET 2024 is given hereby for the candidate’s reference:
- Exam Mode: The AP ICET 2024 will be held through online mode i.e. CBT mode.
- Time Duration: Candidates will get a total of 150 minutes to solve the question paper.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will only include Objective type questions that are Multiple Choice Questions.
- Questions: There will be 200 questions with 200 marks.
- Medium: The medium of examination will be in English and Telugu languages.
- Marking Scheme: Students will grab 1 mark for each correct answer and there won’t be any provision of negative marking for attempting wrong answer.
Distribution of Questions (Subject Wise)
|Sections and subjects||Number of Questions|
|Section A – Analytical Ability|
|Section B- Mathematical Ability|
|Algebra and geometrical ability||30|
|Section C- Communicational Ability|
|Business and computer terminology||10|
The competent authority of AP ICET 2024 will release the result and publish the same in the form of a merit list. They will prepare the result on the basis of AP ICET Answer key and host the same for every exam participated candidate separately. After this; candidates can easily download their result by on-line mode solely through the web site. The results are going to be out tentatively within the first week of July 2024. Participants should keep a check on the web site and use the login credentials to transfer the result and get the additional print copies of a similar. The result copy may be required along with the documents at the time of counseling and admission.