Kerala organizes a state-level admission procedure to grant admission to the desired students into the polytechnic course. The admission process is organized by the Department of Technical Education, Kerala and on the basis of the scores obtained by the candidates, admission will be granted to them. Consequently, entrants who are interested for admission to polytechnic institutes of Kerala state will be eligible to submit their applications for Kerala Polytechnic 2024 online mode. The application form for Kerala polytechnic admission 2024 is likely to release in online mode within the month of June 2024. Submission of the application form must be over both through online and offline mode. The only basis of candidates’ selection for admission will be confirmed on the basis of their marks in the qualifying exam.
All related information about Kerala Polytechnic 2024 such as Admission Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Procedure, Applying Fee, Merit List, Admission Procedure, Etc. are given in this article hereby. Candidates must get all the mentioned information in this article before beginning the application process.
Kerala Polytechnic Admission 2024 Highlights
|Name of the admission||Kerala Polytechnic 2024|
|Exam conducting body||Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Kerala|
|Mode of application||Online and Offline|
|Mode of exam||No entrance test will be organized, admissions would be based upon merit in the qualifying exam|
Kerala Polytechnic Admission 2024 Important Dates
|Start date to submit the online application form||June 2024|
|The deadline to submit the online application form||June 2024|
|Due date to submit the registration form at polytechnic institutions||June 2024|
|Provisional rank list release date||June 2024|
|Last date for appeal & submission of revised options||June 2024|
|Final rank list & selection list publication date||June 2024|
|Admission date||July 2024|
|Final counseling & direct admission at the nodal polytechnic institution||July 2024|
|Classes of the 1st-semester begin from||July 2024|
|Date of 2nd counseling & admission||July 2024|
|Admissions closing date||July 2024|
In the section below, we have provided basic eligibility to apply for the Kerala Polytechnic admission 2024:
- The candidate must hold the nationality of India and be a native of Kerala state.
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying exam from an institution located in the state of Kerala or whose parents are permanent employees in the state/ central/ public sector/quasi-government undertaking in Kerala State are eligible to apply too.
- Academic qualification: Those who have successfully passed the SSLC exam with English, Mathematics, and Science subjects are eligible for both stream I and stream II.
- Aspirants clearing the SSLC exam with Mathematics and English subjects can apply for stream II.
- If an applicant has taken more than two chances to clear the qualifying exam, then they are not eligible.
- Appearing candidates in the SSLC exam in the academic year 2024 are eligible to apply too.
Kerala Polytechnic Admission 2024 Application Form
Start the application process for Kerala Polytechnic Admission 2024 through the steps given below:
- Open the authorized web portal of Kerala Polytechnic and click on the apply button to begin the registration process.
- After that, you need to hit the Kerala Polytechnic admission button and do the registration using your email id and password.
- Now, login into your account using these login credentials.
- After logging in, start providing particulars in the application form with the correct detail like name, address, academic requirements, etc.
- After filling out the form, press the next button and upload the scanned copies of the required documents in the application form and click on proceed.
- Submit the application processing fee using online facilities such as Debit/ Credit Card, UPI etc.
- Take a print of the application form and the payment receipt for future use.
A merit list for all the successfully registered candidates for Kerala Polytechnic will be prepared by the authorities of the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Kerala.
The authorities will prepare the merit list based on the marks of the candidates in the qualifying examination.
For stream I, the authorities will prepare the list on the grounds of marks attained by the candidates in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry.
For stream 2, the list will be prepared considering the candidate’s scores in both English and Mathematics.
Candidates can get the list from the official website only and if any correction persists, then the candidate immediately reports to the Principal of the Government/ Aided Polytechnic College where the print of the application was submitted within 3 days of the last release.
Along with the provisional rank list, candidates will also get a trial allotment. If the candidate is unsatisfied with the trial allotment, he/ she will be able to submit revised options within 3 days of the release of trial allotment.
After that, the final allotment lists will be prepared and published on the official website of the department.
The Kerala Polytechnic admission procedure will be regulated by the Department of Technical Education, Kerala. This process will be directed within a few days from the publication of the merit list through online mode. The admission procedure will be carried out in an online mode for nominating qualified candidates.
Candidates can register themselves for counseling after a few weeks from the announcement of the outcome. There are going to be various rounds in the Kerala Polytechnic counseling session and the allotment of seats will be done on the basis of the participant’s rank on the merit list. Candidates with top rank holders in the merit list will get a higher priority at the time of seat allotment. They must report to the counseling venue carrying the necessary documents required by the authorities of DTE, Kerala.