AP PECET (Andhra Pradesh Physical Education Common Entrance Test) is a state-level exam that is organized every year for the candidates to pursue the U.G.D.P.Ed. and B.P.Ed. Courses. The duration of both the courses will be two years each. The whole admission process is regulated by the Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). The officials will organize this entrance test at Acharya Nagarjuna University Campus, Nagarjuna Nagar, Guntur. Candidates who are willing to apply for AP PECET can apply online after checking the eligibility criteria. Therefore, through this content, aspiring candidates will gather full details of AP PECET Admission 2023. Here we have mentioned its important dates, eligibility criteria, entrance exam pattern, the application process, etc.
AP PECET 2023 Overview
|Name of the examination||AP PECET|
|Full form||Andhra Pradesh Physical Education Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting body||Acharya Nagarjuna University|
|Courses offered||UG DPEd and BPEd|
|Level of examination||State Level|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
|Frequency of Exam||Once a year|
AP PECET 2023 Important Dates
|AP PECET official notification||May 2023|
|The online application process starts from||1st week of May 2023|
|Last date of form submission||4th week of May 2023|
|Release of admit card||1st week of June 2023|
|Entrance exam||1st week of June 2023|
|Result declaration date||3rd week of July 2023|
|Counseling||To be notified|
The eligibility requirements for AP PECET are mentioned below:
- Applicants need to hold Indian Citizenship in order to be eligible.
- Candidates must be permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh state, therefore, he/ she must have a domicile of Andhra Pradesh state.
For B.P.Ed. Course:
- Applicants must complete 19 years of age as of 1st July 2023.
- For the BPEd course, candidates must have appeared or passed the three years degree exam recognized by the University of Andhra Pradesh or its equivalent.
For D.P.Ed. Course:
- The age of the applicant must be 16 years at the time of admission.
- Students must have passed class 12th or its equivalent from a recognized school board.
AP PECET Application Form
- First of all, go to the official website i.e. www.sche.ap.gov.in.
- Register yourself on the official website by providing your email id, phone number, and name.
- Candidates must submit the application form within the due date so as to avoid any late application fee charges.
- Provide your necessary particulars that are asked in the application form.
- Then, upload your scanned copies of certificates/ documents including passport size photos, respective mark sheets, signature, and so on as per the specifications.
- Verify the filled details in the application form because the authority will not provide any correction facility further.
- Now pay the requisite fee through AP Online by cash or credit card, debit card, and internet banking. Check the fees below:
|SC/ ST category candidates||INR 650/- (500/- late fee)|
|General/ OC/ BC||INR 850/- (500/- late fee)|
The Exam will be organized in two stages i.e. Physical Efficiency Test (compulsory test) and Skill Test in-game. This test will be of 400 marks while the skill test in-game will consist of 100 marks.
Physical Efficiency Test (Male)
|100 meters run||100|
|Putting the shot (6 Kgs)||100|
|800 meters run||100|
|Long jump/ high jump||100|
Physical Efficiency Test (Female)
|100 meters run||100|
|Putting the shot (4 Kgs)||100|
|400 meters run||100|
|Long jump/ high jump||100|
Note: The candidates will have to choose either the long jump or the high jump. They need to choose one of the options while filling the application form. The option cannot be changed further.
Skill Test in Game
The skills of the participants will be judged in any of the below-mentioned games which they have chosen:
- Shuttle Badminton
- Kho- Kho
Note: Those candidates who have not chosen any of the above-mentioned games, then he/ she cannot appear for Skill Test. Candidates are not allowed to change the option at the time of the test.
AP PECET 2023 Result
The conducting department of AP PECET will declare on the official website in the 3rd week of July and those candidates who have taken the examination of AP PECET will check their results online mode by visiting the official website of AP PECET.
Applicants can check their results by submitting the specified details within the required field. Applicants will be able to choose the subsequent procedure of admission based on the marks obtained by them in the examination.
|UPSC CAPF Application Form||SSC CPO Notification|
AP PECET Admission 2023 FAQs
Question: What is the official website to register for AP PECET?
Ans. The authorized web portal is www.sche.ap.gov.in.
Question: Which authority will conduct PECET entrance exam 2023?
Ans. It is organized by the Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE).
Question: What is the entrance exam date for PECET 2023?
Ans. In the 1st week of June 2023.
Question: What will be the total marks for the Physical Efficiency Test?
Ans. PET will consist of 400 marks.