AP Polycet 2023: Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test is a state-level exam that is regulated every year by SBTET- State Board of Technical Education & Training, Andhra Pradesh. Candidates who want to go for technological diploma courses in engineering and non-engineering programs can appear for this examination. Through the AP Polycet entrance exam, candidates will get admission into various government and private polytechnic colleges of Andhra Pradesh State. Consequently, candidates need to meet all the eligibility norms to apply online. With the help of this article, candidates can obtain all the mandatory information related to AP Polycet Admission 2023 for example important dates, exam pattern, exam syllabus, result, counseling 2023, etc.
AP Polycet 2023 Details
|Exam Name||AP Polycet|
|Exam conducting authority||SBTET- State Board of Technical Education & Training|
|Level of Exam||State-level|
|Frequency of Exam||Once a year|
|Application fee||Rs. 350/-|
AP Polycet 2023 Important Dates
|Online application begins||March 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||April 2023|
|Admit card release date||April 2023|
|Exam date||April 2023|
|Result declaration||May 2023|
|Counseling begins||June/July 2023|
- Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- He/she must have a domicile of the Andhra Pradesh state.
- To apply for AP Polycet, there is no age limit.
- The candidate must have scored 35% in class 10th from any recognized board.
- Candidates are required to clear mathematics, physics, and chemistry in their class 10th.
- Final year appearing candidates can also apply.
AP Polycet 2023 Application form
- Candidates can only fill the application form through the official website of AP Polycet. Application forms will be available from March 2023.
- Candidates are instructed to submit the application form before the last date.
- The Application procedure will only be completed by following various steps like exam registration, exam selection, uploading documents, application verification, and fee payment.
For the registration process, candidates will have to provide their email ID & contact details in the application form.
- Therefore, Applicants are required to upload all their essential documents in a prescribed format.
- Candidates will be able to pay the application fee via online mode or through M-Seva/Helpline Centers Polytechnics. The application fee will not be refunded.
- Candidates are advised to take out a hard copy of the application form and keep it safe for future use.
|All category||INR 350/-|
- The only mode of examination is offline mode.
- There will be 2 hours to complete the examination.
- The questions will only be asked in Hindi and English language.
- Questions will be Multiple Choice Questions.
- The total no. of questions will be 120.
- The total marks will be 120.
- Negative marking is not applicable in this exam.
- Questions will be asked from PCM- Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
|Subjects||Total questions||Total marks|
AP Polycet 2023 Exam Result
The applicants can go through the details that we have mentioned below regarding the Results:
- The Results will be released by the official authority of the exam conducting board i.e. SBTET (State Board of Technical Education & Training), Andhra Pradesh.
- The entrance test results will be made available through the official website of the exam conducting authority. The results can be downloaded by the applicants by entering their essential details such as application number, date of birth, or password.
- The results are most likely to be declared in the second week of May 2023. The result will include the total scores of the candidates secured by them in the entrance test.
The admission to the candidates will be offered purely on the basis of their performance in the AP Polycet written entrance test. The qualified candidates will get their name on the merit list which will be released by the authority. The admission procedure will be followed by the last step i.e. counseling in which the selected students will be invited for their allotment of seats and document verification.
The information regarding the AP PolyCET Counselling will be given in the official website or leading newspapers, after the official declaration of the outcome. The counseling will most likely begin in the month of June/ July 2023. Students need to fill or provide their choices for college and the programme in which they are seeking admission, at the time of counseling. The admission will be granted to them as per the student’s preference and rank achieved by them in the entrance exam.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Question)
Question: When will the AP Polycet 2023 Registration start?
Ans. AP Polycet online registration will begin in the month of March 2023.
Question: Who is the conducting authority of AP Polycet?
Ans. It will be conducted by SBTET- State Board of Technical Education & Training, Andhra Pradesh.
Question: What is the mode of AP Polycet result declaration?
Ans. The result will be announced on the official website of AP Polycet.
Question: What is the AP Polycet Application fee?
Ans. The application fee for all the categories is INR 350/-
Question: What is the official website of AP Polycet?
Ans. The official website is www.polycetap.nic.in