The entire admission process of Bihar ITI Admission is managed or organized by BCECEB- Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. Candidates are required to pass the entrance test for getting admission into the colleges of Bihar. The entrance examination is named as ITICAT- Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test. Admission will be offered to various ITI courses in the government and private ITI colleges of Bihar state. The candidates will only be provided admission on the basis of their marks in the entrance exam. With the help of this article, the interested applicants can gather all the information regarding Bihar ITI Admission 2023.
Bihar ITI Admission 2023 Overview
|ITICAT- Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test.
|Exam conducting authority
|BCECEB- Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
|Level of Exam
|Frequency of Exam
|Once a year
|Offline (Pen and Paper Based)
|ITI courses in various discipline
Bihar ITI Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Online registration begins from
|Online registration closes on
|Last date of submitting the application fee
|Correction in the application form
|Admit card releases on
|Entrance exam date
- Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- He/she must have a domicile of Bihar state.
- Applicants must be of 14 years of age as of 1st August 2023.
- For Mechanic Tractor and Motor Vehicle Trade, the age of the candidate must be 17 years.
- Candidate must have completed class 10th from CBSE Board or its equivalent. It is compulsory for the candidates to pass separately in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
- Candidates appearing in the class 10th examination can also apply.
Bihar ITI Admission 2023 Application Form
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form via the online mode of BCECEB i.e. www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
- The application form will tentatively be released in the month of March 2023.
- During the registration process, candidates must upload passport size photographs & signatures in a prescribed format.
- Before applying online, candidates should make sure that they meet all the eligibility norms.
- All the important information regarding the application, important dates, or any updates will be sent to the candidate’s registered email ID & mobile no. Therefore, they make sure to provide correct and active communication details.
- Apart from this, it is also necessary to upload certain documents such as the applicant’s passport size photograph, signature (Hindi or English), class 10th mark sheets, etc.
- After that, paying the application fee is equally important as without this process the application form will remain incomplete. Candidates need to pay the application charges through bank challan, credit card, debit card, and internet banking.
- Candidates are advised to review all the entered details in the application form before submitting it as incorrect or incomplete details in the form will lead to rejection. Though the correction facility will also be made available in May 2023.
- At last, candidates must also take a printout of the duly filled application form for its use in the counseling process.
|For the General/OBC category
|For SC/ST category
ITICAT 2023 Exam Pattern
- The examination will only be held in offline mode.
- 2.15 hours will be provided to complete the examination.
- The medium of the exam will be Hindi and English.
- Questions will be Multiple Choice Questions.
- The total no. of questions will be 150.
- The total marks will be 300.
- Negative marking is not applicable in this exam. Hence, there will be no deduction of marks for any wrong response.
- Questions will be asked from General Knowledge, General Science, and Mathematics at the 10th level.
Bihar ITI Admission 2023 Merit List
The merit list of Bihar ITI will be prepared and released Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB). Bihar ITI Merit list 2023 will be prepared on the basis of aggregate marks secured by the candidates in the entrance exam. Bihar ITI merit list will contain the names of the shortlisted candidates for the Bihar ITI counseling procedure. All the candidates who will have their names on the merit list will be invited for counseling and seat allotment procedure. Check: Bihar ITI Counselling 2023
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What are the registration charges for filling Bihar ITI Application form 2023?
Ans. The registration charges vary according to the categories. General and OBC category candidates will have to pay Rs. 750/- whereas reserved and PwD categories will have to pay Rs. 100/- and Rs. 430/- respectively as the application charges.
Question: When will Bihar ITI begin its online registration process in 2023?
Ans. In the month of March 2023.
Question: What is the last date to register for Bihar ITI Admission 2023?
Ans. The online application process will be closed in the month of April 2023.
Question: What is the minimum educational qualification required for admission into Bihar ITI colleges?
Ans. The minimum educational qualification required for admission in Bihar ITI colleges is high school (10th).
Question: What is the official website of BCECEB?
Ans. The official website is www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in