SSC CHSL 2023 (Combined higher secondary 10+2 level) examination is conducted for the posts that only required 10+2 as their educational qualification. This includes posts such as LDC (Lower division clerk) and DEO (data entry operators). It takes place in two parts- Part 1 in November-December and Part 2 in March-April. See the full article for complete details.
5th November 2022: CHSL 2022 Dates has been released. The online application process is going to start on 6th December 2022. Check all the details given below.
6th July 2022: SSC has released the revised examination calendar for the year 2022-2023. Get Here the calendar.
|SSC CHSL Notification release||06 December 2022|
|Online application ends||December 2022|
|Availability of admit card||March 2023|
|SSC CHSL Exam Date 2023 (Tier 1)||March 2023|
SSC CHSL 2023 Schedule
|SSC CHSL Notification release||To be Updated|
|Registration begins||To be Updated|
|Online application ends||To be Updated|
|Last date of submitting the application fee||To be Updated|
|Last date of generation of offline Challan||To be Updated|
|Last date of payment through challan||To be Updated|
|Availability of admit card||To be Updated|
|Exam Date 2023 (Tier 1)||To be Updated|
|Admit card availability (Tier 2)||To be Updated|
|Exam date (Tier 2)||To be Updated|
|Final merit list released on||To be Updated|
- Candidates who have completed class 12th or equivalent examination from state or central recognized institutions are eligible to apply for the exam.
- The minimum age requirement should be 18 years and the maximum age is 27 as of Aug 01, 2023. Also, there is an age relaxation of 5 years for those who belong to the SC and ST categories and 3 years for the OBC category. For the Physically Handicapped, it is 13 years and for PH plus PBC, it is 13 years and 15 years of age relaxation for those who belong to the PH plus SC and ST category.
The recruitment process of CHSL includes two stages i.e. written exam and typing test or skill test. The candidates who have passed stage I will be moved to Stage II. The selected candidates will get recruited to the post of LDC and DEO in various central government offices. The reserved category candidates will be adjusted against the category vacancy as per the rank of the merit list. The vacancy of the reserved category will get filled by the eligible candidates of reserved category. The tiebreaker for the candidates score the marks based on the
- Date of Birth, the older candidate will be in a higher position on the merit list.
- Marks secured in the written exam
- The alphabetical order of the higher rank need to be decided
SSC CHSL 2023 Application form
Given below are the steps to fill CHSL Application form 2023:
- Visit the official website of SSC.
- Then click on “Register Now”.
- Fill in the basic details personal as well as academic.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Next, log in yourself by entering your registration id and password.
- After that upload your necessary required documents along with the passport size photograph and signature.
- Submit the documents and pay the application fee.
- Recheck your application form perfectly.
- Take a printout of the application form for additional use.
- A total of 4 sections (General Intelligence, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, & General Awareness) comprise 50 marks for each section.
- The exam duration will be of 2 hours
- The question paper medium will be Hindi & English language
- The question paper will be based on Multiple Choice Question type questions.
- Deduction of ¼ marks for every incorrect answer.
- The English language section will be 50 marks. General Awareness will be for 50 marks, for General Intelligence, there will be 50 questions for 50 marks, and Quantitative Aptitude with 50 questions for 50 marks.
Candidates who qualify for paper 1 will be moved further to paper 2.
- Typing test for LDC: The written exam will be conducted in Hindi and English. The candidates need to mention the language of typing during the filling of the application form. The exam is qualified in nature. The typing speed of the English language needs to be 35 words per minute and for the Hindi language; it needs to be 30 words per minute.
- Skill test for DEO: The test will be conducted for qualifying the candidates for the written exam. The candidates are required to maintain the data entry speed of 8,000 keys of the depression/hour on the computer. The entries will be judged based on the correct entries. The duration of the skill test will be of 15 minutes. The printed matter of 2000-2200 strokes or key depression will appear in the English language.
SSC CHSL 2023 Result
- Go to the official portal of SSC.
- Click on “CHSL Result”.
- A PDF document will appear before you.
- Open it and search your roll no. and check the result.
|SSC JHT Exam 2023|
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What is the official portal of SSC?
Question: What educational qualification is required for CHSL?
Question: How to check CHSL Result?
Ans. You can check the result by visiting the official site of SSC.