Assam JLEE known as Assam Joint Lateral Entrance Examination is an entrance test organized for admission to third-semester B.E/ B.Tech courses. Every year, Assam Science and Technology University conducts this exam. The admission will be provided to the engineering courses in Assam state. The application for the same has been released on the official website of Assam JLEE. Also, the candidates are suggested to check the eligibility requirements carefully before applying for Assam JLEE. Therefore, candidates who want to take admission to these courses can apply for Assam JLEE 2023. The Assam JLEE exam will be conducted in pen and paper mode. For more details, read the complete piece of the article below. We have provided the Assam JLEE application form, eligibility criteria, important dates, exam pattern, etc.
Assam JLEE 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||Assam JLEE|
|Full form||Assam Joint Lateral Entrance Examination|
|Conducting body||Assam Science and Technology University|
|Exam Type||UG Based|
|Level of the Exam||State Level|
Assam JLEE 2023 Important dates
|The application process starts from||May 2023|
|Last date to apply||June 2023|
|Admit card release date||July 2023|
|Assam JLEE 2023||July 2023|
|Result date||August 2023|
|Scorecard release date||August 2023|
|The counseling round starts from||August 2023|
- Only candidates of Indian nationality are eligible to apply for Assam JLEE.
- They must also hold a domicile in Assam state.
- Applicants must hold a 3 years diploma from any Polytechnic Institution of Assam under the State Council of Technical Education (SCTE).
- Applicants must have secured at least 40% marks in the polytechnic course (40% in the case of SC and ST categories) to be eligible.
- Candidates who are giving their final year exams can also apply for JLEE 2023. However, such candidates have to provide their original mark sheet and other certificates at the time of admission.
Assam JLEE 2023 Application form
- Firstly visit the official website of Assam JLEE- www.astu.ac.in.
- Secondly, click on the application form link and fill out your details such as name, DOB, father’s name, mother’s name, etc.
- After that, upload your scanned copies of your passport size photograph, and signature in accordance with the specifications provided in the application form.
- Once you have entered all the details carefully and correctly and uploaded all the documents as per the formats, candidates have to proceed with the payment of the application fee.
- The application fee is Rs. 1000/- for all the candidates. For online mode, you have to pay it through debit card, credit card, and internet banking. For offline mode, the payment can be done through cash deposit at any nearest State bank of India branch.
- Candidates have to take out a print of the confirmation page for additional uses.
- It must be noted that the exam conducting body will not provide any correction facility to make changes in the application form, so candidates should make sure to submit the form with correct details at one time only.
For the exam pattern in detail, candidates can visit the official website. Through the official website, candidates can get familiar with the type and total no. of questions that will be asked in the examination.
|Mode of Exam||Pen and Paper Based Test|
|Type of Questions||Objective type|
|No. of Questions||100|
Assam JLEE 2023 Result
The result of the exam will be announced a few days after the exam is conducted. Those candidates who have appeared in the test can view the result on the official website of the conducting authority i.e. Assam Science and Technology University. Candidates can check the result online by providing their application number/ name and password through the official web portal of the conducting authority.
- Assam Engineering College, Guwahati
- Jorhat Engineering College, Jorhat
- Jorhat Institute of Science and Technology, Jorhat
- Bineswar Brahma Engineering College, Kokrajhar
- Girijananda Institute of Management and Technology, Guwahati
- Girijananda Institute of Management and Technology, Tezpur
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What is the full form of Assam JLEE?
Ans. Assam JLEE stands for Assam Joint Lateral Entrance Examination.
Question: When will the JLEE online application form be released?
Ans. In the month of May 2023.
Question: Who conducts Assam Joint Lateral Entrance Examination?
Ans. Assam Joint Lateral Entrance Examination is conducted by the Assam Science and Technology University.
Question: What is the mode of the JLEE Entrance Exam?
Ans. It will be held in offline mode i.e. pen and paper mode.