Bangalore University Admission application form will soon be releasing for various programmes. It came into existence in the year 1964 and it is a State University which is situated in Bengaluru, Karnataka. The university offers admission in various courses undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral, and integrated courses in different specializations. Those candidates who are seeking admission to the above courses can apply online & fill the online application form before the last date of form submission.
The university provides admission to UG level courses such as BCA, BSW, BSc, BE, BArch, BA, BFA, BVA, etc., and PG level courses like MA, MCom, MSc, ME, MArch, MBA, MCA, Med, MTTM, MPEd, etc. Interested candidates can also enrol themselves in courses such as PG diploma, certificate, and doctoral courses. Candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for UG level and PG level courses. For UG level, they should pass 12th exams with 50% aggregate marks, for PG level, a bachelor’s degree is required with 50% marks. For doctoral-level courses, a post graduation degree should be there in the respective field.
About Bangalore University
A total no. of 50 postgraduate courses is offered by the Bangalore University and Employment Oriented Diploma & Certificate Courses are offered too. The university has begun a five-year Integrated Courses in Biological Sciences, Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, Social Sciences, and Business Studies along with a 4-year duration B.S. program. Candidates who want to get admission via distanced education can also enrol into courses at UG levels such as BA, BCom, BBA, and PG levels such as MA, MCom, MSc and diploma/ PG diploma and other certificate courses.
For more details on Bangalore University Admission 2023, check out the complete post below:
Bangalore University Admission 2023 Overview
|Name of the University||Bangalore University|
|Article category||Bangalore University Admission 2023|
|Type of exam||Undergraduate/ Postgraduate/ Doctoral|
|Level of exam||State Level|
|Conducting body||Bangalore University|
|Admission criteria||Merit/ Entrance based|
Bangalore University Admission 2023 Dates
|The application form starts on||1st week of November 2023|
|Last date to submit the form||3rd week of November 2023|
|Last date of admission with late fee Rs. 200/-||Last week of November 2023|
|Counseling/ Admission procedure||To be announced|
Those desired candidates who want to take admission in UG, PG, and Doctoral courses need to score high marks to ensure whether they have attained personal eligibility or not. Here we have provided the complete eligibility criteria for Bangalore University 2023 below:
- To apply for undergraduate courses at Bangalore University candidates should be 10th and 12th passed from a recognized board.
- To apply for postgraduate courses, applicants need to hold a bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject.
- For admission to full-time Ph.D. courses in different specializations, candidates must pass a Master’s degree with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PH) in aggregate. An Entrance Test will be conducted by the university followed by an interview for admission to Ph.D.
- Those candidates who have passed SET/ GATE/ JRF Test/ SLET/ UGC NET/ CSIR-NET/ and Recognised young researchers by AICTE, CSIR, UGC, DST, etc. and M.Phil. Degree holders are exempted from appearing in the Ph.D. Entrance Test. Such candidates are only required to pass the interview round conducted by the university.
Bangalore University Admission 2023 Application Form
Interested & eligible candidates who want to get enrolled in the courses of their choice at Bangalore University in the academic year 2023 should check the complete application process and guidelines first. Candidates can acquire the application for Bangalore University via both online and offline mediums. Candidates can register for the course of their choice by filling out the online form.
By clicking on the ‘Apply’ section on the official website of Bangalore University, the application form will be opened. It should be duly filled and submitted separately for each course. They have to submit the application form to the concerned Chairperson of the Department in person or via email before the last date of closing of the registration process. Applicants should also make sure to submit or attach the relevant documents along with the application form and pay the application fee via Demand Draft if applying through offline mode.
- Candidates will have the option to pay the application fee through debit card, credit card, or internet banking.
- Another payment option is Demand Draft which should be drawn in favor of the Finance Officer, Bangalore University, payable at Bangalore.
- The application fee is different for all UG, PG, Doctoral, Certificate, and Diploma courses. Candidates can obtain the fee details via the official portal of Bangalore University.
Document required at the time of Counselling
- Marks sheet and Certificate of qualifying degree
- Migration Certificate
- Rural Study Certificate
- Hyderabad-Karnataka Region Certificate
- A person with Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate