BBA Admission 2023: Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is a three-year management course opted by students of any stream after clearing 12th. Several students appear for this professional course every year. Candidates have too many options to choose the college. However, choosing the right management college is important. Aspirants can check the top colleges offering BBA from this post. On the other hand, it must be noted that eligibility criteria, the application process, and fee structure vary from college to college. After passing class 12th, candidates can opt for this course. Candidates from any stream can apply for this course.
Consequently, before moving to the application form, applicants must ensure to meet the eligibility norms. Let’s check out this full post in order to know more about BBA Admission 2023.
BBA Admission 2023 Colleges: Application Deadline
|College||Admission Process||Status of Application (Tentative)|
|Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies, New Delhi||DU –JAT||June 2023|
|IFIM College, Bengaluru||AIMA UGAT||January 2023|
|Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research (SICSR)||SET||February 2023|
|Presidency College, Bangalore||Merit-Based||March 2023|
|Mount Carmel College||Merit-Based||February 2023|
|Madras Christian College(MCC), Chennai||Merit-Based||June 2023|
|Christ University, Bengaluru||Entrance- Based||December 2021|
|Loyola College, Chennai||Merit+ PI||June 2023|
|Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce, Mumbai||NPAT||February 2023|
BBA Admission 2023 Entrance Exam Schedule
|Entrance Exam||Exam Dates 2023|
|DU- JAT||To be announced|
|IPU CET||To be announced|
|NMIMS NPAT||June 2023|
|CUET||To be announced|
|GITAM GAT||June 2023|
|LPU- NEST||April 2023|
|AIMA UGAT||PBT- July 2023|
|JIPMAT||To be announced|
|IPM Rohtak Aptitude Test||June 2023|
- Applicants must have cleared Class 12th to be eligible for admission to the BBA program.
- Candidates from any stream/ background can join this three-year undergraduate program.
- The minimum qualifying marks required for admission is usually 50% however it varies from college to college.
- Those who have appeared for the Class 12th examination and are waiting for their result are also eligible for BBA admission 2023.
Top BBA Entrance Exams
- IPU CET- Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test
- DU JAT- Delhi University Joint Entrance Test
- NPAT- NMIMS Programs After 12th
- SET- Symbiosis Entrance Test
- MET BBA- Manipal Entrance Test
- JIPMAT- Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test
- AIMA UGAT- All India Management Association Under Graduate Aptitude Test
- CUET- Christ University Entrance Test
- JMIEE- Jamia Millia Islamia Entrance Examination.
Entrance Exam Topics
- Numerical Ability/ Quantitative Aptitude
- Logical Reasoning/ Reasoning Ability
- General Knowledge
BBA Admission Process
The admission process for BBA is usually the same for every college. The only difference is whether the university conducts direct admission or entrance. Some colleges provide direct admission on the basis of the candidate’s performance in class 12th. On the other hand, some top universities conduct entrance examinations. Many top B-colleges organize stages of the admission process, such as the Writing Ability Test/ Group Discussion/ Personal Interview. However, candidates are advised to visit the respective university for the admission process in detail.
Some Top BBA Colleges In India
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Indore
- Christ University, Bangalore
- Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University, Jaipur
- Noida International University, Greater Noida
- Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies, Pune, Symbiosis International University
- Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies, Noida, Symbiosis International University
- Seacom Skills University, Birbhum
- IIMT University, Meerut
- Assam Down Town University, Guwahati
- Apeejay Stya University, Gurgaon
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: When will be SET 2023 be organized?
Ans. SET 2023 is scheduled to be organized between June 2023.
Question: What is the academic qualification requires for BBA Admission 2023?
Ans. The candidate must have cleared class 12th from a recognized board with 50% marks. Aspirants can be from any background/ stream.
Question: Which authority is the conducting body of SET 2023?
Ans. SET 2023 for admission to the BBA course is organized by Symbiosis International University.