BMLT Admission 2023: Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology is an undergraduate professional course duration of 3 years. The program comprises 6 semesters. Through this course, candidates get theoretical and practical medical technological knowledge. Students also attain knowledge of the laboratory equipment and laboratory diagnostic process. Aspirants who wish to become a trained lab technicians in a clinical laboratory must apply for this program. The selection process for this course is different for all the colleges/ universities. Some colleges conduct direct admission for BMLT, while some organize an entrance test for the same. The program includes various subjects such as Lab management, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Communication and computer skills, Anatomy, pathology, etc.
BMLT Admission 2023 Entrance Test Schedule
|Entrance Exam||Date of Registration||Entrance Test Date|
|Manipal University Entrance Test||December||To be announced|
|Jamia Hamdard Entrance Test||1st week of February 2023||May 2023|
|NEET UG||February 2023||May 2023|
|Amity University Entrance Test and Interview||3rd week of December 2020||April to May 2023|
|KEAM||1st week of February 2023||4th week of April 2023|
|AP EAMCET||4th week of February 2023||3rd week of April 2023|
BMLT Admission 2023 Scope & Career
Candidates who successfully complete their BMLT course will have a career in filed such as:
- Lab Technician
- System Analysts
- Medical Technician
- R&D Lab Assistant
- X-Ray Technician
- Laboratory Technician
- Healthcare Administrator
- Laboratory Manager
- Lab Supervisor
- Lab In-charge
- Candidates must have passed class 12th with at least 50% marks in the Science stream.
- The candidates who are going to enroll in BMLT Course; his/her age should be 17 years at the time of admission.
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology, and English should be the mandatory subjects.
Top Entrance Exams
Some top most entrance exams that also conduct interviews are mentioned below:
- AFMC PMT 2023
- AIIMS 2023
- AIIMS Nursing 2023
- SAAT 2023
- TS EAMCET 2023
- OJEE Medical 2023
- KCET 2023
- GUJCET 2023
- COMEDK UGET 2023
BMLT Admission 2023 Top Colleges In India
|Jamia Hamdard University||New Delhi|
|Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences||Sikkim|
|Chatrapati Sahuji Maharaj||Kanpur|
|Galgotias University||Greater Noida, Delhi NCR|
|Assam Down Town University||Guwahati|
|Teerthanker Mahaveer University||Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh|
|SCPM College of Nursing and Paramedical Science||Gonda, Uttar Pradesh|
|Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University||Jaipur, Rajasthan|
|Ayushman College||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|Noida International University||Greater Noida|
|Sharda University||Greater Noida, Delhi NCR|
|Chaudhary Charan Singh University||Meerut, Uttar Pradesh|
|Swami Vivekananda Subharti University||Meerut|
|Bhavan’s Tripura College of Science and Technology||Agartala|
BMLT Admission Process
The main admission procedure that is followed in the colleges of India for admission to BMLT is provided here:
- Before applying for BMLT, candidates must make sure to meet the eligibility criteria set by the respective university.
- Candidates can directly apply to the institute offering BMLT course admission.
- Applicants have to either appear for an entrance test or there will be direct admission.
- Direct admission will be based on the candidate’s performance in class 12th.
- For both entrance and direct admission, candidates have to apply online on the respective university/ college website.
- You need to complete the form by providing the required details.
- Upload all your essential certificates as required.
- Pay the registration charges.
- The admit card will be issued to the candidates 10-15 days before the entrance exam.
- Selected candidates will then have to appear for the seat allotment procedure.
Through direct admission, candidates will be selected on the basis of their marks secured by them in class 12th.
- In entrance-based admission, registered applicants have to clear the entrance test organized by the relevant authority.
- The entrance exam can be in any mode i.e. offline or online.
- Students have to visit the allotted exam center for appearing in the exam.
- It is necessary for the candidates to complete the examination within the given time.
- Candidates who successfully clear the entrance test will be taken by the University for the Particular Course.
- Failed candidates will not be eligible for admission to the BMLT course.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What is the online registration date for Manipal University Entrance Test 2023?
Ans. The online registration dates were started in December 2020 and the registrations are still open.
Question: What is the educational qualification requirement for BMLT Admission?
Ans. The candidate must have cleared class 12th from a recognized board with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biotechnology/ Biology, and English.