HNGU Admission 2023: Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University is a state university that offers various courses in UG/ PG/ Diploma/ Certificate/ Doctoral field. The university is approved by UGC and is accredited ‘Grade A’ by NAAC. The university is responsible for conducting entrance exams for admission to some courses. The application process for admission to HNGU will begin soon. The admission will be strictly based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance test. However, before applying for admission to HNGU 2023 ensure that you fulfill the eligibility requirements.
HNGU Admission 2023
|Name of the University||Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University|
|Courses Offered||UG/ PG & Other Courses|
|University Type||State University|
|Level of Exam||State level|
|Admission Process||Entrance/ Merit Based|
HNGU Admission 2023
|Online application form release date||June 2023|
|Last date of submitting the form||July 2023|
|Admit card issue date||August 2023|
|Entrance exam date||August 2023|
|1st merit list||August 2023|
|2nd merit list||August 2023|
|3rd merit list||September 2023|
For UG Courses
- BCom- Aspirants must have passed intermediate from a recognized educational board.
- BSc- The candidate is required to clear 12th with 50% in the Science stream.
- BEd Home Science- The candidates should be 12th passed. They must clear the entrance conducted by the university.
- LLB- Applicants must have done 12th with any stream. It is also essential to clear CLAT exam.
- BArch- Candidates must be intermediate passed. They must clear NATA with 40% marks. They must be from the Science stream. Having Mathematics in 10+2 is mandatory.
- MBA- Any graduate can apply for this course. However, it is mandatory to clear CMAT.
- Med- Graduate candidates can apply. They have to clear the entrance test and interview organized by the university.
- MPhil. Chemistry- Students must have a bachelor’s degree to be eligible. Graduation must be cleared in relevant subjects.
- MPharm- Candidates must have done B.Pharm to be eligible. They must hold a valid score of PGCET.
- MSc Physics- Students must have completed BSc Physics or its equivalent. They have to clear the entrance or interview whichever organized by the university.
HNGU Application Form
Candidates can fill the application form by online and offline mode both.
For Online Mode:
- First of all go to the official website of Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University i.e. www.ngu.ac.in.
- Search for the relevant course Application Form 2023.
- Enter all your accurate data as asked in the application form such as name, gender, father’ s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender, category, contact information, etc.
- If required then upload all your requisite documents in scanned and other prescribed formats.
- The documents that can be required in the form could be cast certificate, character certificate, mark sheets of high school/ intermediate, mark sheets of graduation/ post graduation, etc.
- Review all the details twice in the application form carefully and correctly before submitting the form.
- Pay the requisite application fee through available online modes.
- Online fee payment gateways could include credit card/debit card/internet banking.
- Make sure to take a print of the acknowledgment slip for other necessary uses.
For Offline Mode:
- Get the application form through the official website of HNGU.
- Fill it in with your accurate details.
- You need to attach all copies of documents that are required.
- Submit the application fee to the relevant bank.
- Submit the application form to the university with documents mentioned below:
- Aadhar /Identity card copies (Proofs of identity)
- Official letter sent by the university
- Submitted fee receipt
- Mark sheets of the required course/ class
- Medical, Character and all necessary certificates
The exam pattern for admission in HNGU and its syllabus will be available on the official website of the university. Candidates must visit to the official portal to check the exam pattern in detail.
The HNGU will declare the result for entrance exam on their official website. Follow the below provided steps to access the result:
- Go to the official site of the university i.e. www.ngu.ac.in.
- Enter your correct credentials for example Application No, Date of Birth or Roll No.
- Click on the submit option.
- You can now download the result after submitting the details.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What is the official website to apply for UG/ PG Admission 2023 at HNGU?
Question: What is the UG/ PG entrance exam date for HNGU?
Ans. The entrance test is likely to be conducted in the month of June 2023.
Question: What is the mode of HNGU Application Form?
Ans. Aspirants can apply for admission at HNGU both through online and offline mode.
Question: Does HNGU offers Doctoral Courses?
Ans. Yes, HNGU offers several courses at the Undergraduate, Postgraduate, diploma, certificates and doctoral level.