BCECE or Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination is a state-level entrance exam that is organized every year for admission to Agriculture, B. Pharma, and para-medical courses (such as Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, etc.) offered at colleges in the state of Bihar. BCECEB (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board) also offers admission to engineering courses on the basis of the candidate’s JEE Main scores and medical courses on the basis of the candidate’s NEET scores. The application form will be released on the official web portal of the exam conducting board i.e. www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. As per the general eligibility criteria, applicants who belong to the Indian Nationality and hold a domicile in the state of Bihar can fill up BCECE 2024 Application Form.
BCECE 2024 Highlights
|Name of the Exam||BCECE (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination)|
|Conducting Authority||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Level of the Exam||State Level|
|Frequency of Exam||Once a year|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (Pen and Paper Mode)|
|Duration of the Paper||4 hour 30 minutes|
|Number of Questions||300 questions for each subject|
|Courses Offered||Agriculture, Pharmacy, and Health Science Courses|
BCECE 2024 Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||Second week of May 2024|
|Online Registration Date||Third week of May 2024|
|Deadline to pay the Application Fee through Challan||Second week of June 2024|
|Last Day to make the payment of the application fee from Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card||Second week of June 2024|
|Application Form Correction||Second week of June 2024|
|Availability of Admit Card||3rd week of June 2024|
|Exam Date||4th week of June 2024|
|Announcement of Result||1st week of July 2024|
- Nationality: Only the candidates of Indian Nationality will be able to apply for admission.
- Age limit: Aspirants not less than 17 years of age at the time of admission are eligible to apply for the exam.
- Domicile: Candidates should be local or permanent residents of the state of Bihar and must possess a valid domicile certificate.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates passing 10+2 final exams from a recognized board of education are eligible to apply for the exam.
- Stream: Entrants should clear the 12th exam in Science Stream.
- Mandatory subjects: They should have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Mathematics along with the English language as mandatory subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should be securing 45 % marks in the qualifying exam and can appear in the entrance test.
- Medical fitness: They must possess a valid medical fitness certification mentioning that the applicant is medically fit for admission.
BCECE 2024 Application Form
The online registration Form will be released at the authorized web portal of BCECEB i.e. www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. Appliers should be aware that only a single application form will be accepted for applying for different courses. Individuals can start their online registration process by providing all the details after which candidates will receive a unique Registration Number and Password to login to the application form. Using the registration number and password, candidates can fill up all the credentials required in the necessary fields. They must upload a scanned passport size photograph and signature and pay the requisite registration fee. Candidates will have to complete both the parts in the application form i.e. Part A and Part B. Download the duly filled up application form for both (Part A and B) and take its printout for future references.
|PCM/ PCB||General Category, Backward Class (BC), and Other Backward Class (OBC)||1000/-|
|For one subject group i.e. PCB or PCM||Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST)||500/-|
|For both groups PCMB||General, BC, and OBC Candidates||1100/-|
- Mode of the Exam: Offline mode
- Duration of the Exam: Total 90 minutes duration
- Language of the Exam: English or Hindi language
- Number of questions: 100 questions each in each paper
- Type of question: MCQ objective type questions
- Total Marks: 400 marks
- Marking scheme: +4 marks each for each correct answer provided
- Negative markings: -1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer provided
The distribution of marks throughout subjects are mentioned below:
|Physics||400||1 ½ hours|
|Chemistry||400||1 ½ hours|
|Mathematics||400||1 ½ hours|
|Biology||400||1 ½ hours|
|Agriculture||400||1 ½ hours|
BCECE 2024 Results
The applicants can go through all the information mentioned about BCECE Results. The outcome will be published on the authorized website in online mode at bceceb.bihar.gov.in. by the official authorities. The applicants are required to provide their registration number, roll number, date of birth, etc.