BHU Admission 2023: Banaras Hindu University usually starts its applications in the month of February every year. It conducts the entrance examination for various UG, PG, and diploma courses. Students need to apply first to take part in the entrance examination. All the much-needed information is mentioned in this post. Check below.
BHU Admission 2023 Overview
|Full-Form of BHU||BHU (Banaras Hindu University)|
|Conducting Authority of Exam||Banaras Hindu University|
|Exam Types||UG & PG level|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Courses offered||All UG, PG & Diploma Courses|
|Email Id of BHU||[email protected]|
BHU Admission 2023 Schedule
|Online registration begins||February 2023||February 2023|
|Last date of registering||March 2023||March 2023|
|Admit card release date||4th week of April 2023||2nd week of May 2023|
|BHU Exam date||May||May|
|BHU Exam result declaration||3rd week of May 2023||Last week of May 2023|
|BHU Counseling begins||1st week of July 2023||1st week of July 2023|
Admission through CUET
Banaras Hindu University grants admission to eligible candidates in various UG courses some of which are BA, BA LLB, BCom, BPA, B.Tech., BFA, BVoc, etc. Arts, Commerce, Social Sciences, Science, Management Studies, Law, Performing Arts, Medical Science, Agricultural Science and Environment and Sustainable Development, and so on. The eligibility for the same depends on the type of course chosen by the candidate and ranges mostly between 40% to 50%. Admissions to undergraduate courses in BHU are basically done on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in CUET (Central Universities Entrance Test).
- Applicant age should be 22 years as of July 1st, 2023.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
- In the case of OBC category- 3 years age relaxation for upper age limit.
- Candidate must have completed class 12th from a recognized board with 50% in the relevant subject.
- Applicants must have completed bachelors in the relevant field in which post-graduation is sought. He/she must have secured 50% aggregate marks in graduation from a recognized university/college.
- For PET- The candidate must not be more than 30 years of age as of 1st July 2023.
BHU Admission 2023 Application Form
- Go to the official website of BHU (Banaras Hindu University).
- After that, click on the notification link related to the BHU Application form 2023.
- Now, read all the instructions carefully as mentioned in the notification.
- After that, click on the “Apply Online” option.
- Enter your correct details.
- Upload the scanned signature and your passport-size photograph.
- Upload all the essential documents required in the application form.
- Pay the application fee via debit card/credit card/net banking.
- Click on the “submit” button.
- The last step is to take a printout of the application form for additional use.
After filling the BHU Application form, applicants are required to pay the application fee. Without paying the application fee, the application form will remain incomplete. The application fee can be paid through a debit card/credit card/net banking. Applicants are advised to take a printout of the challan for further use. The application fee for the general/OBC category candidate is Rs. 200 and Rs. 100 for SC/ST candidates.
BHU Admission 2023 Result
To check the BHU Result 2023, applicants should visit the official website of the university. Just enter the roll number, to get the result on the screen. University will inform the candidates about the result through email and SMS.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What is the application mode for BHU Admission 2023?
Ans. The application mode is online.
Question: When will BHU begin the online application process for session 2023?
Ans. BHU will release the online application form in February 2023.
Question: When will BHU conduct the entrance exam 2023?
Ans. The entrance exam for session 2023 will be conducted by BHU in the month of May for both UET and PET.
Question: What are the application charges for general and OBC category applicants for BHU Admission?
Ans. The application charges to fill BHU Admission form 2023 for general and OBC category candidates will be Rs. 200.
Question: When will BHU begin the counseling process for session 2023?
Ans. The counseling Process for session 2023 will be commenced by BHU in the first week of July 2023.
Question: Where will BHU publish the entrance examination result 2023?
Ans. The entrance exam result 2023 will be declared by BHU on its official website.